Queen Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Mary is, from head to shoes, always flawless in her choices. Everything she wears coordinates and makes her stand out in every picture.
Mary was head and shoulders above most other royal ladies as Crown Princess in the style stakes but her wardrobe and styling as Queen is second to none.
Fantastic style team and with the finishing touches too!
In the style stakes there's really none of her royal contemporaries in her league.

Queen Mary is in a league of her own style wise. She was a Crown Princess and it continues as Queen. She looks fabulous. She always presents a cohesive look from head to toe. It never looks like a costume or like she cosplaying a flag or anything. It is always appropriate and tastefully put together. She makes excellent choices as to historical nods as well without going overboard.

She looks stunning today with her repeat pieces including a hat she wore over 20 years ago to her first parliament meeting prior to her wedding. I adore this dress and the color is divine. The whole look is classic yet chic. The epitome of modern royal woman.

Not only does she consistently dressed beautifully, her choices are interesting and never predictable. She also scores points for recycling items.
Impeccable styling by queen Mary's Team ,no turning up with messy hair or looking like an assistant,
Mary is a professional modern royal and is the best dressed European queen consort.

Queen Mary looked wonderful at the Song Marathon. A lovely dress and great look head to toe!

What really impresses me about Mary is her recycling a lot. And she manages to look elegant. :)

A perfect look for summer. The skirt is very pretty. She even manages toncolour coordinate with her husband’s trousers!

Queen Mary during Crown Prince Christian's graduation celebrations today, June 28:

You know, I'm going to call that outfit a rare miss for Mary. They look like pajamas. It's not the chicest thing she's ever worn, though it fits her nicely.

Ah, but today Mary is dressed as the mother of a graduate, not as a queen. She is still quite stylish, and that trouser suit is perfect for the occasion.

You know, I'm going to call that outfit a rare miss for Mary. They look like pajamas. It's not the chicest thing she's ever worn, though it fits her nicely.
I agree. Perhaps if she wore the jacket and trousers separately? It's too much of the stripe pattern.

I agree. Perhaps if she wore the jacket and trousers separately? It's too much of the stripe pattern.

I think that would have made a huge difference. It was too much of a stripe pattern.

Back
Top Bottom