Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 16: September 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The messy hair is back today after a few good days,
The mustard colour is a tad over powering and combined that with the messy hair and earrings gives it a big no from me.

I like the top, but the mustard yellow overwhelms everything else. It's a very Maxima outfit--sometimes that's a good thing, but I'm not so sure about this one.

I like the colours but not with the coat, it is maybe just a bit too much. That said, it could have been an all yellow outfit as we know how Max loves to match! I would like to see her wearing contrasting colours a bit more

that's quit strong color and hard to like,the top looks messy and with the messy hair te whole look is a mess Imo

I think there is too much mustard. If the trousers were the same gray as the top with the mustard coat and earrings, it might look better. Another option would be to leave the coat at home. If she is wearing the coat over her shoulders it can't be that cold out.

Máxima attended the 15th conference of the European Venture Philanthropy Association today, November 6:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Last edited:
I am so enjoying this! Good hair. Good fabric.

I liked it until I saw the uneven hem. I hate an uneven hem under any circumstance but particularly when it is in a heavy fabric.

Hate the uneven hem but a really great hairday on queen Máxima!

High-low hems are something that seldom work, and if they do, it tends to be on evening or cocktail wear. This version, on a glen plaid day dress, looks random. Aside from that, I like the dress, and Maxima's hair looks good.

Maxima looks very elegant. I don't mind the uneven hem - my only qualm with the outfit would be that it's a bit much with the same material everywhere.

This could be a really great outfit if is not the high-low hems;hair is lovely though

High-low hems seems to be everywhere lately, sometimes they work but most often they look just ... odd. Its so great to see Maxima's hair look this good, that I don't even mind this uneven hem. Overall not a bad look compared to some other outfits she has worn lately.

I like the blouse but not the skirt...again red is good color for the Queen

I thought she looked really good in the picture from today. I like a nice plaid skirt and the red blouse looks good with the skirt. Then I made the mistake of looking at the previous pictures. I don't understand the weird gathers right at the hip-line. They spoil the look. Let's face it, 99% of women don't need an addition like that on their hips particularly in what appears to be wool!

Not a bad look on Queen Máxima today,the red blouse is lovely.

I love the colour of Maxima's top but am not so crazy about her skirt.

The outfit and hairstyle are not bad but that clunky necklace is too over powering .

Maxima looks good, although I would have liked the necklace better if it had been about half the current size. That shade of red/orange is wonderful on her.

Nice nice colour and dress on queen Máxima just wish the hair was a little tidier as it always lets her down when its not.

This is a nicer dress from Natan. That red colour looks great on Maxima. I forgot just how tall she actually is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom