Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 21: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good move to lengthen her skirts to cover her knees. The governor of New York should try the same very few people have attractive knees.

Good move to lengthen her skirts to cover her knees. The governor of New York should try the same very few people have attractive knees.
Our NY governor which, like most people in Upstate NY, we don't even like, always goes for flashy look-at-me looks. That's why she found whatever was the loudest shade of pink to drive attention toward her since she's next to Maxima who's getting all the attention of the local press.

This is my least favorite look of this tour. The color and print are very pretty but the style is very blah, imho.

Lovey colour and red always works for HM but not a fan of the wrinkles in it. The neckline is nice. Perhaps it would be nice to go with accessories in a different colour, but nothing wrong with all red either of course. According to modekoninginmaxima the dress is new. Although it is nice, she must have 10 simular dresses in her wardrobe. The turban is by Fabienne Delvigne and is at least 10 years old.

Last edited:
She looks way over dressed for the occasion. I agree that minus the hat and huge, floppy sleeves, this dress could be a winner.

She looks way over dressed for the occasion. I agree that minus the hat and huge, floppy sleeves, this dress could be a winner.
I'm surprised that she fitted in the doors with the hat and puffy sleeves ,when I first saw the outfit I thought I can guess the designer ;)

This is one of Natan's nicer outfits and I always like these wide-brimmed tilted hats on HM. No other hat suits her better IMO. She looks very good. If there is something to whine about, it would be the gloves. But that is an ongoing issue, they must be available in something else than leather.

Yes, I agree, don’t understand the leather gloves in warm weather! There are so many different options

A really lovely colour on Queen Máxima and one of Nathans better designs.

O do love the color and the general ideea of the outfit but somehow it looks like the outfit is overwhelming on Maxima this time. Maybe the posture on some moments or maybe just photos snapped at the wrong time

Back
Top Bottom