Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 21: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The dress is really lovely and a nice colour ,the head piece is bit too much.

Very elegant. AFAIK, she had previously worn the dress to meet QE2 at Windsor a few years ago. Mathilde also has a similar dress.

Very elegant. AFAIK, she had previously worn the dress to meet QE2 at Windsor a few years ago. Mathilde also has a similar dress.
It was Queen Mathilde who wore it when meeting Queen Elizabeth at Windsor in July 2018, see here :flowers:

A very lovely look for Queen Máxima at the annual conference of the SME Financing Foundation today, June 3.

Nice, often worn Natan dress, nice hair and matching accessories:

** gallery ** October 2023 **

Queen Máxima in an already worn Natan dress at the anniversary of Codam Coding College today, May 29:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

OMG, no. Please have mercy on my eyes. Putting aside the excessive facial movements Maxima is known for, that thing attached to her head needed to be left in the car and not see the light of day.

Queen Máxima attended the annual conference of the SME Financing Foundation (SMF) in Driebergen today, June 3:

** robinutrecht.photoshelter.com gallery ** anp gallery ** gtresnews gallery **
That's a beautiful dress she's wearing.

I don't think so. She attended Royal Ascot in 2019, wearing a different dress, though the colour was pretty similar, see here.
Do we all see the trend Maxima always goes for colors that are flesh tones or seem to be kin to her skin tone?

The dress was really nice but I thought the hat was too much.

@An Ard Ri can you imagine Maxima reading your comment and replying, "Define too much?" I wish I could understand why her choices are always toward this designer instead of experimenting looks with other ones from Netherlands. I just don't like this Natan person making her looks that seem so repetitive in color or cuts.

A very lovely look for Queen Máxima at the annual conference of the SME Financing Foundation today, June 3.

Nice, often worn Natan dress, nice hair and matching accessories:

** gallery ** October 2023 **
Accoding to modekoninginmaxima the dress has been altered a while ago and is now somewhat longer. The bag she used is by the Belgian brand Delvaux. She has it for around 15 years. Bags go for around 5000 EUR. The brand is very popular among Belgians with money. Mathilde has several of them.

The hair makes it seem she is going to visit the supermarket.

The white top may actually nice, but it doesn´t look good while tucked in a pantalon. The zipper is rather odd.

The top is a repeat of Natan. HM wore it during the apology/video after the Greek debacle.

Last edited:
OMG, you both are as bad as me thinking about that hair.

That aside let me dissect it. The pants deep blue color look good on her, and so does the top. But is like she's missing a jacket, too. Like something extra to match top and pants better.

The top has a twist on her left shoulder, and I've seen this technique here, in our Upstate NY USA local TV news. The local morning reporter for CBS/Fox Albany rotates two dresses that have the same exact twist that makes you think 'how did they do it?' In the TV reporter's the fabric twist is not on the shoulder but the under the neck tying left and right sheeves with a fabric twist.

The hair ruins everything about this look.
@Emmily her hair there brings to mind the USA expression 'walk of shame' that refers to how raggedy a person looks walking home after an all-night partying. I'm not sure but I think I heard that expression in the TV show, Sex and the City, could be the scene that the character Carrie gets mugged after a night out and has to give up her Manolo Blanik shoes. And she's a mess walking home.

Sorry Maxima, we love you but the hair in that picture is ready for the walk of shame.

Sorry Maxima, we love you but the hair in that picture is ready for the walk of shame.
There's really no excuse for the messy hair ,especially given the vast budget of the Dutch Royal House.
Turning up with messy hair is unprofessional looking.

There's really no excuse for the messy hair, especially given the vast budget of the Dutch Royal House.
Turning up with messy hair is unprofessional looking.
I suspect out of a bad habit she uses a product that makes her hair look like that, as if it was unkept or unwashed. Could be a self-applied volume gel or foam? But is consistent in every picture.

As well as one can in Natan. Terrible buttons
The buttons are a bit overwhelming. But it’s a nice polished look from head to toe and so much better than her last look. Especially her hair!! Nice up do and hat for the day.

Back
Top Bottom