Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 19: June 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen looks nice and polished ,its one of Nathan's better designs on Queen Máxima!

No one looks happy or comfortable, more liked stressed. I really like Queen Maximas outfit.

A bit somber but the outfit is suitable for the event. The hat is a great favourite and must be comfortable to wear.

Last edited:
An elegant and lovely look for Queen Máxima at the government lunch on day 2 of the state visit from Italy today, November 10:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Really lovely outfit but just wish Queen Máxima would put the coat on or just wear a cape!

Really lovely outfit but just wish Queen Máxima would put the coat on or just wear a cape!

She only wears the coats as she does in the public interest. If she wore a coat, we wouldn't get to see the dress.

She only wears the coats as she does in the public interest. If she wore a coat, we wouldn't get to see the dress.

Thats a lovely colour. I don’t think there is anything surplus to requirements either.

Queen Máxima in Natan has sent a video message for theB20 Summit Indonesia today:

A really lovely polished appearance by the queen for this video.

And no one wants to see a Queen struggling to put her coat on-or take it off- in the backseat of her ride!

It seems to be the same outfit as the one worn when receiving the Italian president. The background seems to be The Amsterdam palace so I imagine it was recorded then and there.

Last edited:
Queen Máxima in Natan at the presentation of the Annual Report State of SMEs 2022 of the Dutch Committee for Entrepreneurship today, November 17:

** Full view ** Upper part ** November 2020 **

Last edited:
One of my least favourite outfits and topped off with messy hair and silly earrings!

Natan, right? :whistling:

I think Mathilde has a similar one but this one is even worse.

Natan, right? :whistling:

I think Mathilde has a similar one but this one is even worse.

One of Nathan's worst but Queen Máxima seems to favour some of his more hideous creations.

The queen's hair is a complete mess but Nathan had nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
One of Nathan's worst but Queen Máxima seems to favour some of his more hideous creations.

I agree. If I see Maxima in something particularly unflattering or ill-fitting I always assume that it's Natan, and the majority of the time I am correct. This outfit is a case in point.

I agree. If I see Maxima in something particularly unflattering or ill-fitting I always assume that it's Natan, and the majority of the time I am correct. This outfit is a case in point.

This outfit should be incinerated and never seen again.

Thankfully a much better hair day today on Queen Máxima:previous:

So much better. Almost a shame she didn’t wear jeans really.

Queen Máxima in Natan attended the celebration for the 15th anniversary of the Multicultural Network of Civil Servants in Den Haag today, November 24:

** gallery ** January 2022 **

This outfit should be incinerated and never seen again.

I certainly agree. This outfit does absolutely nothing kind to the Queen. She has many really flattering outfits and I wish she would continue to wear them. Does the Queen have a "dresser" on payroll? Maybe a new one should be looked into fast. JMO

Queen Máxima presented the Prince Bernhard Cultuurfonds Prize 2022 to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam today, November 28:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Full view **

Last edited:
Queen Máxima presented the Prince Bernhard Cultuurfonds Prize 2022 to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam today, November 28:

[/URL] **

Again a nice outfit but the hairstyle lets it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom