Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 17: June 2020 - July 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Maxima in Natan receiving an early birthday present by children who participate in the More Music in the Classroom projects:

Queen Máxima paid a digital working visit to the My Second Family project today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The outfit is rather nice but I'm quite (and perpetually) baffled by her hair. Is it just me or does Maxima always look like she's barely combed it? I have a friend who, for the life of hers, cannot have any partucular hairdo because her hair is way too thick and won't hold it but even she can keep it neat (with lots of effort but still!) Does Maxima have too much hair or what?

The Boris hair has baffled us all for years though some days are much better that others.

Todays outfit from what we saw was fine but the hair let her down.

A poster from the Netherlands...

Queen Máxima paid a digital working visit to the My Second Family project today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The outfit is rather nice but I'm quite (and perpetually) baffled by her hair. Is it just me or does Maxima always look like she's barely combed it? I have a friend who, for the life of hers, cannot have any partucular hairdo because her hair is way too thick and won't hold it but even she can keep it neat (with lots of effort but still!) Does Maxima have too much hair or what?

...once explained that Dutch women are rather casual about their own hair and do not object to Maxima’s choice to avoid elaborate hairstyling much of the time. It seems to have endeared her to them.

Here’s an article and comments elaborating on this:

https://amsterdamming.com/2017/06/25/how-living-in-amsterdam-is-killing-the-woman-in-me/

Last edited:
...once explained that Dutch women are rather casual about their own hair and do not object to Maxima’s choice to avoid elaborate hairstyling much of the time. It seems to have endeared her to them.

Here’s an article and comments elaborating on this:

https://amsterdamming.com/2017/06/25/how-living-in-amsterdam-is-killing-the-woman-in-me/
I do understand. However. There are women who prefer natural/casual hairstyles, but who look good. Maxima, on the other hand, has a messy hair when it is not well-groomed. Perhaps, her hair is hard to tame.

Really interesting article- do people think that Maxima has become more casual over the years? I guess It explains the more casual outfits when its solely a domestic audience and then the upgrade when its an international event or high profile.

Personally, I thought she looked fine today.

Queen Máxima paid a digital working visit to Kletsmaatjes (Talk buddies) today, April 1, wearing her paisley combination yb ETRO again:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** August 2016 **

Queen Máxima visited the petrochemical company Huntsman Holland BV in Rotterdam-Botlek and a school this afternoon, April 7, wearing a Natan coat again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** November 2020 **

The coat looks much better paired with the black top/pants as opposed to its last yellow/mustard outing.

The queen looked really nice today.

With the Huntsman visit on April 7th, I don't know why a beautiful, wealthy woman would dress so badly.

Great pics! I agree it looks much better with the black pants than the mustard ones.

Really nice look on Queen Máxima,the red coat in particular really stands out.

Queen Máxima during a speech for the UK Fintech Week today, April 19:

Minus the belt and ugly necklace its not a bad look on Queen Máxima today.

I didn't like the look. It actually makes her look older than she really is.

Messy Máxima hair and that coat ,the red suit under it all looks nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
It really is a horrible thing. One of the worst appearances I have seen in royalty. Horrible carnival coat, gloves ... etc. A real horror :sad::ohmy:

Not sure what to think of the outfit or hat/turban. It looks matronly but appropriately festive for the day.

Minus the hat/turban its fine a nicely styled hairstyle would have been a better option.

Máxima wore a new Natan Couture combination today and later added a matching coat:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
The queen looks very well polished and a very nice neat hairstyle for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom