Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty shade of pink.

I think her hat and shoes choices were better the first time.

I think her styling in 2016 was better suited to the skirt and sweater set. The black pillbox and shoes don't go with the floral skirt.

Love it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't like this outfit in 2017 and I still don't like it now, sorry Max. Especially the hat, seems like it was poorly made.

It's a nice outfit and I Love Max at full speed but there's a little too much going on. Hair down, tan hat, gray and black flowers, pearls, white flower thing. I still like it, it's just alot.

I didn't like this outfit in 2017 and I still don't like it now, sorry Max. Especially the hat, seems like it was poorly made.

Yes, the hat does look really roughly finished inside. I like the outfit but think the skirt needs to be longer. It looks really short on her.

Other than the hair down I really like it the pearls too a really nice addition to the outfit.

Maxima looks great and it's lovely to see her hair looking like this - more please!

Queen Máxima opened the Hof van Nassau nursing home in Steenbergen this morning, May 28, wearing a green Natan combination again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2016 **

Last edited:
The hat and the outfit together is a rather frumpy combination.

And despite the emerald earrings and hat it looks rather sloppy too: wrinkled and ill fitting outfit, hat positioned in a weird way, long dead & messy hairs from under the hat and chunky shoes.

:previous:

It's a pretty old one, already worn in 2006:

** Today ** 2006 **

The hat and the outfit together is a rather frumpy combination.

And despite the emerald earrings and hat it looks rather sloppy too: wrinkled and ill fitting outfit, hat positioned in a weird way, long dead & messy hairs from under the hat and chunky shoes.

Credit to Max for pulling an old hat out, but it just does come across as a well put together outfit.

I'm a big Max fan. Love the green color on her but the tailoring is pure Natan---less than stellar.

Did not realize how much I hate this hat on her until I saw the earlier pic of this look with the broad brimmed hat. She can wear just about any hat on the planet but I'm having a hard time coming up with anyone that this hat would flatter?

Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 -

Is that a new hat? It’s awful.

That was my first thought: terrible hat. It doesn’t look good on her.

I don’t like the green outfit either. It doesn’t seem to suit her. Color is pretty though. Earrings are stunning.

Last edited:

Máxima changed into a lovely recycled Natan look for the Wiser Symposium in Money Matters - without the hat ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Great dress, shoes, & earrings, but her hair looks awful - greasy & stringy. If she does not want to make the effort when performing her royal duties, she should get it cut.

Glad she’s changed. The awful hat was hiding awful hair. Nice hair is seemingly for “big” events.

The unkept and unprofessional looking hair lets down both outfits ,I hope the President of Ireland gives Máxima a hairbrush next month!

Maxima's second dress makes for a lovely improvement! Not sure about her first outfit though - the colour is nice but the outfit is a little masculine looking and her hat is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom