Queen Máxima Jewels 2: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last saturday, at the Austrian wedding, Queen Máxima wore her tutti fruti necklace.

The Queen also wore the ring with the cabochon emerald, which was a gift from her late friend Marianna Vardinogiannis.

Last edited:
And a new pair of emerald drop earrings! I hope to see the emerald tiara restored with the 3 central prongs now!

I hadn´t even noticed that as I assumed she was wearing her own emerald earrings. But those were worn by Amalia instead. And you are right: these seem to be new. The ones from the emerald parure look different and contain smaller emeralds. Indeed, a good opportunity to see if they can make the unfortunate emerald tiara slightly less unfortunate looking!

The new pair of emerald drop earrings are stunning!

And a new pair of emerald drop earrings! I hope to see the emerald tiara restored with the 3 central prongs now!
I agree, it would be great if the emerald tiara could have the 2 prongs used for earrings restored to give it some heft and presence.

The necklace is not to my taste, but is very much of the type that Maxima has worn from time to time over the years. Who can forget the red lobster necklace of previous years!
Yes indeed you are correct and most of them look like pieces from the GOT.

It was nice to see it again in June, after it stayed in the vaults for 8 years. It looked best with the simple white top.

--
Modekoninginnmaxima has an article about some bracelets she wore at the reception at huis ten Bosch for the Olympic team.

No. 4 , with the elephants, is from the Khandy collection by Cartier. It is not in production anymore and a collectors item that sells for 15.000 EUR. The blog thinks it belonged to Princess Christina, who may have inherited it from her mother (Bernhard was fond about elephants and had an enormous collection). It speculates that Máxima may have bought it from her/ her heirs or has received it from Chistina herself, who apparently distributed her belongings before her death.

No. 1 is a gold bracelet with the inscription 'best mom ever', a gift from her daughters it seems.

And no. 2 is a golden bracelet with small diamonds and saphires. A design of her Greek friend Marianne Goulandris, whose society wedding in London to Filippo Lemos she, her husband daughers attended in 2017 (as well as members of the Greek, Luxembourg, Iranian, Serbian, British and Spanish RFs). Alexia and Ariane were bridesmaids The mati (blue eye) supposedly should protect the wearer from the 'evil eye'.

I thought they belonged to Queen Juliana and was mixing them with these ones:

But the ones that Juliana wore are much superior. I am not sure we ever saw them on Máxima. Maybe they went to one of Juliana's younger daughters.

The ones Máxima is wearing must be new pieces. Not sure if they are aquamarine or another stone. I do not remember seeing them before, but they are also not that eye catchy to remember perhaps.

I thought they belonged to Queen Juliana and was mixing them with these ones:

But the ones that Juliana wore are much superior. I am not sure we ever saw them on Máxima. Maybe they went to one of Juliana's younger daughters.

The ones Máxima is wearing must be new pieces. Not sure if they are aquamarine or another stone. I do not remember seeing them before, but they are also not that eye catchy to remember perhaps.
I think Maxima's are chalcedony.
I believe Queen Juliana's sapphire drop earrings went to Princess Irene. One of her daughters (Margaritas, IIRC) wore them years ago. EDIT: It was in 2013 - LINK

Last edited:
Its a really beautiful aquamarine ring!

Back
Top Bottom