Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 5: September 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks beautiful. Love her shoes.

Prime example of why red is without a doubt her color. Beautiful :flowers:

Simple and completely elegant, Letizia at her absolute best.

Agree it is the uncluttered, ‘clean’ line and strong colour that makes this such a lovely look.

Letizia always looks stunning in red and this cut suits her perfectly.

Red is a stunning colour on queen Letizia and another really lovely look last night.

Letizia looks beautiful. She's been doing really well, fashion-wise, lately!

I get what the designer was going for, and the drape of the fabric is gorgeous, but I just don't really like the way this one looks on Letizia. The color is beautiful on her, though, very creamy and rich looking.

I like her look my only editing was that she wears one of the bracelets as a choker!

There are bad angles from the photo but the whole look is to die for.

I like her look my only editing was that she wears one of the bracelets as a choker!

Sorry no, sometimes less is more. She is going for a more modern look. A big diamond choaker would ruin that. Besides that neckline would call for a proper necklace.

I like the simplicity and feel of the dress. She looks quite elegant. :flowers:

May have preferred it in a color, but cant have everything.

It's something different and it works on super thin women, but I think even Letizia doesn't look comfortable in it, keeps touching the middle part as if it could fall off.

Its interesting how some styles can give image of longer legs and slimmer shape whereas others make wearer look shorter and chubby. This dress style gives impression of long torso and shorter legs. As Letizia is very slim, so she can pull off this kind of dress and still look great. Her hair are in really good condition, so shiny. Only thing I disliked were her see-through shoes. Sometimes her shoe selection is just plain weird :lol: https://www.newmyroyals.com/2019/09/king-felipe-and-queen-letizia-attended.html

The colour is really nice but thats all,don't like the design of the dress/coat and it doesn't look very secure.

I like her hair and makeup and that's it. This is an unflattering dress on Letizia
:flowers:

:previous: Sofia looks gorgeous! I'm loving her hair in that slightly 1930s style a la "Cable Girls" (Spanish tv series) too.

The colour is really nice but thats all,don't like the design of the dress/coat and it doesn't look very secure.

I agree, the Queen appears uncomfortable holding her dress like it's going to open up any minute. The same thing with the beige "trench like dress" Duchess Meghan was wearing in her tour. Hope this is a passing style :ermm:. At least they are holding on to their clothing :lol:

I though Letizia looked radiant and a great colour and hairstyle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom