Queen Letizia's Evening Wear Part 5: September 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red dress is beautiful, for me the best appearance of the SV.

Red cocktail dress is perfect on Letizia - red (and white) are her colours

She is a very modern Queen and it suits her.

:previous: That is a contradictio in terminis. A Queen can never be "modern" as the whole concept of having a hereditary succession with kings and queens bites with any modernity and rationale.

If a "modern Queen" means: looking like a CEO's spouse, be my guest, but why make it not really modern indeed and let the people in Spain (and Catalonia, and Pays Basque) elect their own head of state? With a bit of luck, the result is a modern and progressive female head-of-state with a same gender partner: two females representing the Republic of Spain on a State Visit for the price of one. What a bargain...

That would actually be great to see, but as long as Spain is a kingdom, with a widespread nobility, with countless traditions, Spain is Spain. With a Queen indeed. Bam! Head up, and show them, girl, especially in evening wear.

Last edited:
:previous: That is a contradictio in terminis. A Queen can never be "modern" as the whole concept of having a hereditary succession with kings and queens bites with any modernity and rationale.

If a "modern Queen" means: looking like a CEO's spouse, be my guest, but why make it not really modern indeed and let the people in Spain (and Catalonia, and Pays Basque) elect their own head of state? With a bit of luck, the result is a modern and progressive female head-of-state with a same gender partner: two females representing the Republic of Spain on a State Visit for the price of one. What a bargain...

That would actually be great to see, but as long as Spain is a kingdom, with a widespread nobility, with countless traditions, Spain is Spain. With a Queen indeed. Bam! Head up, and show them, girl, especially in evening wear.
I think it's possible for female royals to be modern, maybe not the same way as other people but i think its possible. if not we would see the young generations in fur all time, they had received alot wedding jewels like the past generations, they never would be wearing trousers in public, they would wear gloves for for daily events. thats just examples how modern royals today. For letizias jewels, yes i would like to see more jewels for some events but for some reasons she doesnt wear them, maybe she do not like it, maybe she does not own alot of jewels, maybe she feels wrong wearing alot of jewels in a time the royal family isnt popular. I think a "modern" Queen doesnt need to wear a lot of jewels all the time looking regal, in this case Beatrix wasnt regal she never wore the Stuart Tiara the most important Tiara of the dutch vault, Q.Elizabeth II never wore the Dehli Durbar, she hasnt worn the Kent Amethyst in public more then twice. If it were not possible to have modern royal houses then there would probably be no maxima, Mette Marit, Mary, Letizia etc.

Letizia looks gorgeous in that red dress! Red is definitely her colour.

I, for one, think the red, one shouldered dress did nothing for her, I don’t see the attraction. It was also too long. The bracelets
are wonderful

Red! RED! My all-time favorite color on her and she looks wonderful!

Letizia always kills it in red however,this dress is disproportionately long and throws the balance right off

:previous: Oh I needed that, laughter really is the best medicine! :lol: ? :eek:

Queen Letizia attended the final match of the "Copa de la Reina" of Women's Soccer in Granada this evening, May 11:

** Full/Side view ** Upper part **

Last edited:

Queen Letizia attended the final match of the "Copa de la Reina" of Women's Soccer in Granada this evening, May 11:

** Upper part **

The Queen looks very nice and a perfect for a warm late Spring evening plus I've noticed the ring is back.

Letizia looks lovely from what I can see. Simple but elegant and perfect for the event.

I was only thinking that its been ages since we saw a jump suit however this one is not bad and the colour and styling in nice on queen Letizia.

It’s a simple evening look. It’s s film festival not a gala. Great choice.

Letizia looks very elegant, and I especially love her shoes.

What a figure, what posture! The great sandals, updo and earrings elevate the look, fabulous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom