Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the shape and the colour suits her, but I think the embellishments on the shoulders are a little unnecessary.

The blue gown is very nice but i dislike that hairstyle for a State Visit.

The blue gown is very nice but i dislike that hairstyle for a State Visit.

I agree, the hairstyle is very contrived and does nothing for Letizia.

The hairstyle seems to age her.

I love the color and overall style. I am not a fan of the shoulder details.

The blue gown is very nice but I dislike that hairstyle for a State Visit.

What's wrong with her hair? It's neat and slicked back into a nice low ponytail. What should she have done, go for a full updo with a tiara? It's a daytime event, so her hair is perfectly acceptable for that.

A very pretty look and colour on the queen today.

The happy dress returns! THERE is Letizia's pink, thank you.

Same here - the dress is pretty, great color but first thing I had to think of were Maxima's spiders!!

The color and style of Letizia's hair is aging and unflattering. Perhaps in person it doesn't look so severe:flowers:

Queen Letizia on day 2 of the state visit to Germany today, October 18, wearing her pink Moisés Nieto dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery ** September 2021 **

Very pretty dress and I love the bag and shoes:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the color of the skirt, but I wish she'd get away from carrying such bulky clutch purses. I don't know, but it looks awkward to me.

I love the pink. Not as good as red, but pink is great on her.

The black and white is professional but a bit plain.

Queen Letizia in red leather on the final day of the state visit today, October 19:

** gallery **

Queen Letizia in red leather on the final day of the state visit today, October 19:

** gallery **

Oh dear! I can't get my head around a 50 year old Queen consort in leather at all, let alone when on a state visit.

She kept her worst outfit for the last day in Germany!

The leather outfit is fine for a day event in Spain but not on a State Visit.

I must be in the minority here as I think it's a fine outfit, actually IMO the suit is quite pretty. ?

If it was just the leather skirt with a different jacket or the leather jacket with a different skirt, I would like it more, but leather-on-leather like that is more suited to date night or going out drinking with the girls. It's a bit too casual, IMO.

Queen Letizia on day 2 of the Princess of Asturias Awards 2022 events today, October 28, wearing her Cherubina Didi dress:

** Full view ** gallery ** June 2019 **

Last edited:
I remember this dress from the UK and I like it much better dressed down.

Queen Letizia at the 22nd edition of Opera Prima Film Festival in Tudela today, November 2 - had to look twice at that skirt...

** Full view ** gallery **

Addition: it's a skirt by H&M

Last edited:
Queen Letizia at the 22nd edition of Opera Prima Film Festival in Tudela today, November 2 - had to look twice at that skirt...

What an awful outfit and the skirt looks like she grabbed an old tablecloth with a hole in it.

Letizia at her worst.

** Full view ** gallery **

Addition: it's a skirt by H&M

Dear God, that's ugly. Not the pattern, I actually like the pattern, but the hole. Who let her leave the house looking like that? Maybe a social media influencer or pop star or actress could get away with wearing that, but not the Queen of Spain. It looks like the family dog chewed a hole in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom