Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: May 2021 - December 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Queen look very classic in that dress with shoes and purse coordinating perfectly. Shows forethought to the day's event. Her hair doesn't bother me as at least it looks clean and combed.

Not my favourite Queen but my favourite dressed Queen . All is perfect !
The only one who wear high heels shoes and walk perfectly with them. Bravo!

My favorite Queen, and she looks fantastic again today! :flowers:

And yes, she really is one of the few who can handle the high heels she wears.

The dress is very classy but abit girlish, something that Leonor or Sofia can wear in the future. A shame that there is no hairstyle at all these days. The event certainly calls for more than just hanging down.

I don't know why but i don't like this dress. I think the color combination and some of the applications don't work together. I gave up my hope for more jewels and now the same for her hairstyle.

Queen Letizia is one of the best dressed royal ladies but too often her appearances lack finesse or the finishing touches such a nice hairstyle or the odd piece of jewelry.

Queen Letizia wearing a Adolfo Domínguez suit attended a meeting of the Abertis Foundation and visited their exhibition commemorating the 75th anniversary of the creation of UNICEF today:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
I like the color of the suit and love her heels but am not a fan of the trousers.

I like the color of the suit and love her heels but am not a fan of the trousers.

Not great and the trousers look creased and nice summery dress would have been a better option.

not her finest hour with rolled up sleeves and wrinkly pants ...

It looks like the suit is linen or a linen blend - no way you can sit down in linen without it wrinkling. Doesn’t bother me! I do wonder if the lack of a hairstylist has more to do with Covid . Can other women in Spain get their hair done right now? I had lunch outdoors with a friend recently and she’d not cut her hair since the pandemic started. Had super short hair and now is as long as it was in high school:D

You either hate or love linen, because it will wrinkle no matter what you do. Personally, because I've lived in very humid weather, I love linen and love this outfit. Shoes and bag are perfect too.

Queen Letizia in Hugo Boss virtually participated in the United Nations' High Level Forum on the challenges of people living with Rare Diseases today, July 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** June 2019 ** June 2021 **

Last edited:
On a sad day for Spain :( good to see La Reina looking polished and classy and beautiful.

Queen Letizia looks really lovely and finally did something with her hair .

Queen Letizia at the opening of the 40th edition of the International Contemporary Art Fair-ARCOmadrid in Madrid today:

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the top look strange pair with the rest out the outfit?

Hair and earrings are nice today.

Queen Letizia at the opening of the 40th edition of the International Contemporary Art Fair-ARCOmadrid in Madrid today:

For some reason, I am digging this outfit today. I love the shape of the hem on the pants and the top is a just a little bit different to blend with the pants. The hair looks a million times better pulled back and the earrings add a nice flair. All around a good look in my opinion.

:flowers:Her pony tail is curled and that is better than just pulling it back. I'm really underwhelmed by today's look

The green oufit is nice.

At the art gallery she looks better with Felipe — that is one shiny suit!

Is it just me or does the top look strange pair with the rest out the outfit?

It looks slightly better without the unavoidable creases ;) but the combination itself is intended that way by the designing brand, see here.

I like the pants and shoes. The top not so much

I am keen for Letizia to change up her hair - its too dark for me currently. I much preferred when she had highlights and it was a little shorter.

Also currently all she does is either have it straight, in a messy bun or ponytail. I'd love to see different styles again

Queen Letizia attended a commemoration of the Jacobean Year 2021-2022 in Roncesvalles (Navarra) today, July 12:

** gallery **

Nice casual look and practical for the walk and given the wet weather too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really lovely look on queen Letizia and a nice hairstyle too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom