Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 14: April 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia looking lovely today in her Hugo Boss dress.

Glad to see she recycles her outfits. And why not - its a dress that suits her very nicely and has timeless design! Had forgotten that her hair were so long in 2017.

Beautiful! I don't dislike her hair now, but I liked the color she had in the Sept 2017 photo so much better.

Is this another Zara dress? Simple but yes, the Queen's elegance is overflowing.

Nice simple and perfect for a hot Madrid summer's day and the queen is the best dressed as it should be.

Hope they’re not going to see “CATS”. I just watched the preview, and it’s frightening. Even Judi Dench is a little scary-looking.

The pattern of the dress Letizia is wearing here is pretty hypnotising! But she looks gorgeous nevertheless.

A wonderful pretty red dress on queen Letizia tonight in Valencia,really nice to see it again.

Gorgeous and well fitting dress. Like it better than the other ch dress in red and white as the hemline is perfect for her. Great ruby earrings too

Another repeat treat from the Queen. Indeed, she looked regal!

I'd love to see Letizia wear this colour more often! It suits her so well.

What a perfect summer color this is on Letizia. I love this dress on her, and I hope she wears this color often--if possible, it's even better than the reds she wears so well.

Queen Letizia at the inaugural conference for the summer courses of the International School of Music of the Princess of Asturias Foundation today, July 25 - nice!

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Not particularly fond of this shade of green. Otherwise a nice summer-y dress.

Letizia is making me drool over her outfits this week. I also love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom