Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks great in this inexpensive dress. Only some one as thin as she could wear it

Very nice dress and she does look great in it! As always, it seems something is missing to complete the look like a necklace or pin.

While I'm sure this would happen to many of us non-royals, if we had photographers in front of us constantly, I'm surprised she wouldn't wear a black bra under a black shirt. (i.e. I sometimes where a light bra under a black top, but that's only if my black bras are in the wash and I think the top is thick enough not to show any of the bra colour.)

Truthfully, I'm just happy it happened to her and not another royal...because we'd never hear the end of it :whistling:

Anyway, Leti will be fine and her skirt/boot combo is awesome! From the waist down I love the entire look.

Its not the first time Letizia has done this,the outfit is a big miss I'm afraid.

Good grief. She looks ridiculous and could have looked amazing. Letizia can't plead ignorance as to how this would show in pictures.

Its not the first time Letizia has done this,the outfit is a big miss I'm afraid.

I agree. This has happened numerous times with Letizia (in fairness, with other royal ladies, too) so she clearly doesn't see it as an issue. And in a way, it's sloppy, but it's not as though something is actually being revealed, in this case, anyway.

If someone had told me fifteen years ago Letizia, as the Queen of Spain, would attend a forum on cancer wearing an outfit she knew would put her underwear on full display I would have laughed in their face. This is not what I would have expected of her.

Anyway, on a positive note, I like the colour combinations and the material of the skirt. I like the boots, although in one picture I’ve seen one has started to sag, revealing quite a lot of thigh, so I would add some tights next time.

Letizia's bra faux-pas is very noticeable here and makes the whole outfit seem quite silly. Even if she wanted to wear what she thought was practical it should be reasonable enough to wear a black or darker bra underneath her top, as she's in such a high profile position in Spain that these things are easy to pick up on.

Unfortunate. Seen it before with one or two other royals.
Maybe it's hard to pick up when in front of a mirror?
Easily remedied by wearing a dark silk camisole beneath outer layer. Or a pale one under a lighter garment.

Otherwise, a pretty combination of colours.

I agree. This has happened numerous times with Letizia (in fairness, with other royal ladies, too) so she clearly doesn't see it as an issue. And in a way, it's sloppy, but it's not as though something is actually being revealed, in this case, anyway.

Only two times. Not numerous times.

Only two times. Not numerous times.

We've seen bra-gate more than 2 times, I am sure. There were numerous outfits with a white bra showing underneath and we've already had the honour of getting a full view on the royal panties.

It's not a nipple-gate but it's very sloppy and Letizia should know so much better. It's almost that she's done it on purpose or at least thinking I don't care. It's unprofessional and spoils an otherwise nice outfit.

What a vast improvement on yesterday,todays outfit is very business like especially with her arms folded ;)

I think its an appropriate outfit. I love her earrings, so glad to see them again.

Looks very business-like and professional, sophisticated without being overly stuffy and formal. A great look!

Letizia at the Forum Against Cancer in Madrid today, February 4 - not a good look, as the flash lights made her underwear visible..

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Full view 3 ** Upper part **

The material of the shirt doesn't look very thick, so I'm surprised no one noticed the sheerness before she left the house. I actually really love this outfit, so it's a shame that the wardrobe malfunction ruined the look.

Her outfit today is a nice, although a bit boring.

Queen Letizia at a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Teatro Real Foundation in Madrid today, February 7, wearing her blue Bottega Veneta dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2018 **

Last edited:
I love this dress on Letizia; she looks great. The colour suits her a lot.

Looking very lovely and what a great colour too on queen Letizia.

This blue dress worn on Feb 7th is spot on for proper attire for a business. Could pass on any high CEO of corporation attending an important meeting and be appreciated. Lack of jewelry also goes with event this time. That is one time that even a nice pin seems to be inappropriate and can get catty remarks around the water cooler by others attending. Can still be a very cut-throat nasty gossipy world when it comes to women in the business world, no matter how much they are saying "all sexes now welcome and equal pay always"...….just not completely so. Doesn't matter who you are or how much money you have either, nasty mouths still out there.

Queen Letizia at a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Teatro Real Foundation in Madrid today, February 7, wearing her blue Bottega Veneta dress again:

Simple and faboulous look! :flowers:

I like both of the last two outfits she’s worn, the first one in particular being the sort of style I think Letizia looks best in. Frankly it’s also the sort of style she seems most comfortable in.

Neither style is particularly fashionable or trendy but I don’t find them boring. I think they’re classic looking and, most importantly, they don’t provoke any sort of controversy.

I am underwhelmed. It is a State Visit after all. Not even a broche or an accessoire. Just a Fraulein Maria dress.... I expect more from Her Majesty The Queen of Spain on a State Visit to a neighbouring monarchy.

Ugh, dull, dull, dull. A dress like this needs hair up, gorgeous earrings and shoes and clutch in a vibrant color. Hopefully, once they land, she will be in something different, but I doubt it.

Ugh, dull, dull, dull. A dress like this needs hair up, gorgeous earrings and shoes and clutch in a vibrant color. Hopefully, once they land, she will be in something different, but I doubt it.

Not long now, before we find out.

She didnt change upon arrival - but I like this coat dress. It is elegant and simple and conservative. She is wearing stunning diamond earrings and I think she looks very much the stately Queen.

I thought the earrings were great, and wish she had worn a brooch. IMO, hair not great today.

Ok, love the earrings, but still dull. The hair is what is messing up this whole look for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom