Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 - March 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A long beaded necklace might have salvaged it but Letizia rarely uses her imagination on that front.

I don't mind the skirt, and would like to see it paired with another blouse. However, the combination of prim white blouse and black skirt is drab and unflattering. She looks severely underdressed for the occasion. There's minimalist, and then there's "I couldn't be bothered." Letizia is falling on the wrong side of that equation.
The skirt is not black, but burgundy. That said, she could have been a bit more imaginative in her choice of top.

Whilst I agree that Letizia's outfit does have a very 1900s schoolteacher feel, I rather like it and think she makes it look elegant. It seems that I'm the odd one out here but I think this is a nice look overall.

Hair and makeup are flawless-the rest of the look is 1940's librarian to me!

The outfit is ok but everyone else is wearing a jacket except Letizia it might have made it more professional looking!

I thought it was Rania at first look. I like the skirt, the rest not so much.

The skirt is fine, but I am not liking all these white silk blouses Letizia has added into her wardrobe. The overall effect of this outfit is, once again, a bit on the drab end of the spectrum.

Bland effort on Letizia's part though I prefer her hair darker.

Letizia's pants are usually odd looking/have an ill fitting cut and this one is no exception. I see better dressed women in the supermarket.

I love the skirt. :flowers: But it needs a better top. The white blouse is matronly :sad:

This last look is just boring.

That animal print coat does absolutely nothing for her red top/pants combination.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. But then I like it when the Royals add a bit of edge. But mostly, I like that she looks beautifully confident in this. I think all women look more beautiful when they are owning their look!

Personally, I don't like animal prints on anything. They always remind me of Hollywood's version of a cheap, sleazy Vegas motel. I also don't care for the length of the trousers. If the leg was a bit wider, they could be the gauchos from the 1970s. While they didn't look too bad with boots, the heels just don't work.

I actually really like this outfit. The coat is really fun and edgy and the trousers and sweater are very sharp. The hair is a little bleh, no highlights (for the moment) and the middle part is back. Oh well, can't have everything, all in all though, she looks really good.

Something miss, maybe the not best compination.

Not a fan of Letizia's outfit which reminds me a little of a boiler suit. It's a shame because the colour is lovely but the design doesn't do much for her fitting wise.

Queen Letizia in blue at the delivery of grants of the Foundation Iberdrola 2018 in Madrid today, January 31:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
The black belt looks odd but other than that very chic and elegant look on queen Letizia.

In the photos, it looks like a dress; but, it is the prettiest or one of the prettiest outfits I've ever seen Queen Letizia wear. In fact, it would have looked even better with low-heeled shoes because Queen Letizia has a small frame. I also liked the pink ensemble for the Cambridge wedding at Westminster Abbey.

Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: October 2018 -

I really like this outfit. The black belt is a good accessory imo. Breaks up the blue a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom