Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia looked gorgeous in that shade of red though I do think having an equally vibrant red clutch was a little of an overkill.

The Queen has beautiful hair. Women’s hair cannot and should not look like a mannequin’s straw wig, every hair soldered or sprayed into place. Of course hair will look windblown from time to time, and it’s unreasonable to expect otherwise. The only royal women whose hair looks precisely the same every time are the older ones, Elizabeth, Sofia, Anne, Sonja, Beatrix, etc. With the exception of Anne, no one ever remarks on their hairstyles.

Probably because the above listed ladies always look impeccable and well turned out ;)

Yes, but their hair always looks “soldered or sprayed” into place. Not really pretty, just orderly.

And I would prefer to have hair like Letizia’s or Meghan’s than any of the aforementioned ladies - shiny, vibrant, sexy. Although the older ladies probabably had hair like that in their youth.

Oops, Beatrix’s was always thus.
The youthquake of the early 60’s gave many girls a different idea about what made hair look good. I’ve never owned a can of hair spray, but my mother was an Aqua Net devotee!

Last edited:
I think she looks like Katherine Ross in that picture.

She's the queen of casual and pulls it off very well her hair always looks so much better up than down giving Letizia a far more dignified look.

A nice and simple look for Letizia; great for taking Leonor and Sofia to school.

Queen Letizia in black and white at the opening ceremony of the School Year 2018/2019 in Oviedo today, September 12:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2018 **

Last edited:
She looks great. I love the blouse.

I like this blouse much better with the white pants. Very nice look...except the hair.

Yes completley agree with you Emmily looks far smarter with the white pants this time round.

This is a nice, simple business look for Letizia. I like how the top is quite plain but still manages to stand out with its bold stripes.

The skirt is nice, but I don't like the outfit. The top looks like something I would wear in winter under! my normal clothes. The other women look more elegant.

Last edited:
Yes the skirt is lovely but why Letizia paired it with that cheap top baffles me ,perfect example of her hit and miss looks.

Queen Letizia in a Massimo Dutti dress in Salamanca today, September 18:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Different, but I actually like for some reason. Looks very clean and neat on her. Her skin has been looking extremely good these days. Love the "less make-up" look.

For some reason I am not really liking this. I'm not sure if the shade of white is too harsh with Letizia's coloring, of if the proportions of the dress are off, or what, but I don't think this is her best look. Appropriate, but not great.

The dress is fine and appropriate but I'm sure about that belt with it though.

For some reason I am not really liking this. I'm not sure if the shade of white is too harsh with Letizia's coloring, of if the proportions of the dress are off, or what, but I don't think this is her best look. Appropriate, but not great.

I don't like it either. The top looks strange and the belt misses the waistline.

I love the dress, but it overwhelms Letizia. The belt is not sitting at the dress' waist, and yikes to the "Diana moment"

If this dress had been shorter and with v-neck, it would have been good dress but as it is...too matronly and overhelming. Also her belt did not match dresses waistline. Rare miss from Letizia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom