Queen Elizabeth II's Fashion and Style Part 9: January 2020 - September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very appropriate for a summer late afternoon. And the Jardine Star! I love that one.

A classy look from a very classy lady.A beautiful print in a very flattering colour.

The smile is the best thing of all.

:previous: Indeed it is. But HM really did look lovely and had even ditched her coat in the heat. I don't believe I have ever seen her wear a hat with no coat in the last couple or three decades. She really is "happy and glorious". :flowers:

I adore the Queens smile , she look very happy , and I loved all her outfits.

She looks the happier here than I’ve seen her in quite some time. This pink is beautiful on her!

Queen Elizabeth in summer yellow received Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison for an audience today, June 15:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
This dress is one of my favourite dresses. I am a huge admirer of yellow, in nearly every shade. And with the small blue flowers its so adorable. It's a mix of colours and patterns that I would chose for a dress by myself (of course in another fitting, but...)
It's so good to see that HM doesnt stick to dark colours as a widow, but remains with her vibrant colourrange. HUGE THUMBS UP.

HM and her family observed a very short period of official mourning but when they were back to business, they dressed as always. Perhaps Prince Philip asked them not to or perhaps she is celebrating the seventy-plus years she had with him because her ensembles are gloriously colouful and her hats sublime.

HM and her family observed a very short period of official mourning but when they were back to business, they dressed as always. Perhaps Prince Philip asked them not to or perhaps she is celebrating the seventy-plus years she had with him because her ensembles are gloriously colouful and her hats sublime.

I didnt expect her to wear black for the rest of her life, but I found it possible that she might wear more decent shades for some time. Don't get me wrong, I always believe that someone is not mourning with the clothes, but the heart.
And that wearing vibrant colours although a loved one has passed recently does not mean youre not mourning.

As for the dress from today, totally thumbs up again, a lovely colour for HM and her best asset as usual is her beaming smile.
And I still think she looks better than in a long time.

The queen looks wonderful and what a great colour too.

Queen Elizabeth lovely in blue visited AG Barr's factory in Cumbernauld today, June 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
:previous: Lovely in her blue and white for Scotland today. I see that William has coordinated his tie to match his grandmother's ensemble too.

The queen looks really lovely and a great colour combination too.

A very nice color for HM. And at 95 she is more courageous with her lipstick than I am at 38 :D

Queen Elizabeth in a very pretty dress received First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon for an audience at the Palace of Holyroodhouse today, June 29:

** Pic **

Queen Elizabeth in a very pretty dress received First Minister of Scotland Nicola Sturgeon for an audience at the Palace of Holyroodhouse today, June 29:

** Pic **

Very very pretty and another really nice summery look on the queen.

Queen Elizabeth looking great in blue at The Children's Wood in Glasgow, Scotland, today June 30:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
She looks amazing what a good color for her and she has a dynamite smile.

Very elegant and lovely combination of blue and white for Scotland.

It's sort of fun to get "super-casual HM" and "totally traditional Queen" on the same day, at the same event. It must help to be so close to home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom