Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a reception at St James's Palace today, September 4, Queen Camilla wore her lovely peacock-patterned dress again:

** gallery ** July 2023 **

Queen Camilla in her nice blue Anna Valentine dress at the English National Ballet’s Mulryan Centre for Dance in London today, September 5:

** Full view ** Upper part ** July 2024 **

Its a lovely colour and I get a 1950's vibe from the design of the dress.

Queen Camilla attended day 4 of Sky Bet Ebor Festival today, August 24 - a beautiful coat dress, I only dislike the combination with that hat. The hat somehow looked better combined at the Betfred Derby Festival 2024 in May.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **
Have we seen this outfit before? The lapel embroidery from top to down looks familiar.
She looks great in that sky-blue color; the hat is a meh for me. Like an afterthought with a blue border and feather to match the dress. I would have expected a more traditional Derby races hat for her.

post comment above update one minute later!
This coat dress was first worn in Edinburgh earlier this year.
Thanks @muriel ! I knew I've seen that dress before here at RFs but couldn't pinpoint when.

I really like this look. The colours are a lovely autumn hue and the hat style suits her.

The hat (and the caramel-colored shoes) make this into a much smarter- looking outfit, really pulled together.

Queen Camilla met the new Waterstones Children's Laureate, Frank Cottrell-Boyce at Clarence House today, September 12 - the dress looks good toned down with a jacket (though I also liked it without one ;))

** Full view ** July 2023 **

This dress looks much smarter with the black jacket. Black shoes would have been a better choice.

I wasn't crazy about the jacket with this dress ,but I agree about the shoes!

Back
Top Bottom