Princess Grace Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The jewels of Princess Grace have been much neglected since her death.
We must remember that Grace didn't have any of the family jewels at her disposal when she married Rainier III.
These were in the hands of Princess Charlotte her mother in law and they did not get on.
Grace had to start from scratch building up her own personal jewel collection and added them to the ones Rainier III gave her.
Weren’t Charlotte’s jewels her own collection rather than family jewels? I can’t seem to remember that any of them were owned by former Monegasque princesses.

I really hope that Princess Gabriella/Jacques wife will wear Grace's jewels in the future and they won't go to Caroline's children. I imagine that PG will accompany PJ to big royal events before he marries, it would be lovely to see her in Grace's diamond tiara and the ruby one.

I really hope that Princess Gabriella/Jacques wife will wear Grace's jewels in the future and they won't go to Caroline's children. I imagine that PG will accompany PJ to big royal events before he marries, it would be lovely to see her in Grace's diamond tiara and the ruby one.
I can’t see any reason why Caroline’s children would get to inherit Grace’s jewellery over Albert’s or Stephanie’s . They are more likely to be split between the three equally or else, because of his status as Sovereign, this might be reason for his descendants to inherit significant pieces. Yes, Caroline has worn quite a lot of Grace’s jewellery, but Stephanie hasn’t worn jewellery of any note for many years now , so it’s impossible to tell to what extent Grace’s jewels are available to her. Charlene is an interesting enigma. We don’t know why she has an apparent disinclination to wear any of the jewels Grace wore. However, I can see that she has no interest in ‘acquiring’ a piece Caroline has worn. When the twins are older it might well be different.

Weren’t Charlotte’s jewels her own collection rather than family jewels? I can’t seem to remember that any of them were owned by former Monegasque princesses.
I'm not sure what happened to the jewels of the previous Monegasque princesses,but thankfully Charlotte’s jewels are still in the family!

Back
Top Bottom