Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both picked colours that suit them even if they are recycled.
I tend to favour Eugenie's outfit.

Princess Eugenie on a night on the town in London a couple weeks ago.

Pic 1** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

I love the color of her dress! I don't care for the style of the belt, it looks sloppy with it.

Great color but the cut and style doesn't suit her at all. It looks like a night dress almost.

Pretty colour indeed! Her shoes are nice as well.

Beatrice at the Dickensian Ball on December 1st

Coat
Dress with blazer

I love the cut of the coat. Looks really beautiful on her.
The dress is just gorgeous! I also like her necklace and the blazer.

Beatrice looks amazing. Great outfit and I love the necklace.

Beatrice does look fantastic!

Wow! Princess Beatrice looks beautiful! She's so elegant!

Beatrice looks so radiant here! Just gorgeous! I love the overall look, particularly the dress and the black blazer. Very chic! :flowers:

Beatrice yesterday at a charity event

-1-

I don't like the golden skirt. Not because of the colour, because it just looks a bit strange. Pumps would have looked better than these boots.

It's not a bad outfit. Gold is very hot at this time of the year, I think she just needed to upgrade that outfit with something more sophisticated. I agree that the boots are off.

I like the outfit, but it would have looked better without the scarf thing.
The jacket she wears on the way out wasn't very fashionable, but probably warm.

Neither of these girls have much fashion sense but...Zara was equally awful at their ages and Anne wore some monstrosities as well as a teenager and early 20 something.

YOW!!! Is that a skirt Eugenie is wearing or what?? :ROFLMAO:

Eugenie has reached a new dressing low, IMO. At least Beatrice has the legs for it now! :whistling:

Bea looks very good, Eugenie not so much, a way to short skirt(dress?).

Eugiene reminds me of monica lewinsky!

Beatrice doesn't look that bad, it's just black. But Eugenie. I don't like anything about this outfit - clunky boots, way way way too short skirt and that jacket? I also dislike her hair and make up. She's much too boyish.

I agree with all of you. Beatrice's outfit is ok, nothing spectacular but at least it's decent. Eugenie on the other hand has worn a skirt that wasn't made for her.

Not the greatest look for Eugenie. Maybe the "dress" looks better without the WAY too big jacket?

I do like that they were all out together. Nice to see the cousins hang out when they can outside family gatherings.

I agree with all of you. Beatrice's outfit is ok, nothing spectacular but at least it's decent. Eugenie on the other hand has worn a skirt that wasn't made for her.

Not to mention a cape that was almost longer than her skirt :lol:

They would look so much better if someone would tell them how to dress to suit their body types. They constantly wear things that make them look bigger, wider or unfortunately way to well...I think you get the picture.

I am not saying they have to look like nuns. They just need to know how to look right for the occasion. They certainly spend a lot of money on the clothes they wear: Michael Kors, Alexander McQueen, etc. Perhaps they could redirect that money to a stylist.

I think they need time to find their own style and grow up their young.

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie during the Christmas Day Church Service at St Mary's Church on December 25, 2010 in Sandringham, England.

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Beatrice hat

Last edited:
Both of the outfits look smart and sophisticated.

Both outfits are very elegant and classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom