Princess of Wales Undergoing Cancer Treatment

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these different circumstances for different people in different parts of the world only show how devastating cancer is. I have four workmates who passed/are passing through cancer treatment. For us to temporarily stop working, as the pay is calculated, would mean to have less than 60% of the usual pay. Few people can afford to take that hit, life before cancer was set at 100% income (even more than 100%) with credits, school fees and so on.
There are people in this world who don’t need to work, the famous 1% comes to mind. Catherine is part of that thin sliver of population. Is she to be envied? I choose my night shifts, 12 h long shifts, everything. I’d very much rather be healthy and overworked than ill.

Everybody is entitled to their POV, we are not all the same, and as long as we do not cause harm , personally I didn’t mind it. Not to be pedantic I do not think she said cancer free, it was more the treatment was finished.

It is clear that some members like the video, and others do not, and there is room for both viewpoints on the thread. However, at this point most posters have expressed their thoughts at least once, and it's time to move on.

Please keep in mind the sensitive nature of the topic on this thread both for the Princess of Wales and her family, and for the many members of the Royal Forum who have had personal experience with cancer, cancer treatment, and the long term effects. This is a reminder to be respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom