Princess Margaret Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Margaret’s Ruby Earrings

Cartier Ruby Flower Brooch

Princess Margaret’s Ruby Earrings

Cartier Ruby Flower Brooch

Sadly it was sold off after the death of the Princess!

This week, I am in the Sultanate of Pahang to celebrate the Wedding of Prince Muhammad of Pahang, Tengku Arif Bendahara, the son of the Sultan of Pahang and Tengku Ampuan (Queen) Azizah, and have a very exciting discovery to share with you!

Queen Azizah of Pahang and I have come upon the conclusion that her Diamond Bandeau Tiara is Queen Mary's lost Diamond Lozenge Bandeau last worn by Princess Margaret. Her Majesty graciously invited me to the Palace to view the Tiara (and five others) and we both compared it and could find no differences.

Queen Azizah bought this Diamond Bandeau Tiara on the advice of Princess Chulabhorn of Thailand in New York. Like Queen Mary’s Amethyst Tiara, the Diamond Lozenge Bandeau must have been discreetly sold off by Princess Margaret by the 1980s. In our excitement, the Tiara did drop and get slightly damaged but will soon be repaired.

Screenshot

This week, I am in the Sultanate of Pahang to celebrate the Wedding of Prince Muhammad of Pahang, Tengku Arif Bendahara, the son of the Sultan of Pahang and Tengku Ampuan (Queen) Azizah, and have a very exciting discovery to share with you!

Queen Azizah of Pahang and I have come upon the conclusion that her Diamond Bandeau Tiara is Queen Mary's lost Diamond Lozenge Bandeau last worn by Princess Margaret. Her Majesty graciously invited me to the Palace to view the Tiara (and five others) and we both compared it and could find no differences.

Queen Azizah bought this Diamond Bandeau Tiara on the advice of Princess Chulabhorn of Thailand in New York. Like Queen Mary’s Amethyst Tiara, the Diamond Lozenge Bandeau must have been discreetly sold off by Princess Margaret by the 1980s. In our excitement, the Tiara did drop and get slightly damaged but will soon be repaired.

Screenshot

This is a major discovery. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom