Prince Louis and Sons, News and Events, Part 1: April 2019 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If their mother was involved I’m not surprised the fullest possible form of their titles was used. I saw the boys have both received awards for their hardwork for humanity or some such thing- clearly not for actual work as both as lovely mannered, caring lads but ultimately just boys still at school another “bought” award

What a world that has become, where you can "buy" awards and influencers. That leaves the question what we can believe and what is just fake.
And yes, sure their mother was involved, she also got that medal , just another one to add to her excessive long public profile which is on Insta, facebook, twitter, TikTok, Linkedin and maybe even more platforms which we don't yet know about.

Interesting. I saw that too and I found it a bit strange that both sons read their speach from their mobile. And I am asking myself for what did they get this award?
Both are still in an expensive boarding school in GB, 18 and 17 years old. I really dont knwo what those boys have done in the past in terms of helping underprivileged people etc., to get an award?

The "Parliamentary Society" is one of those numerous private initiatives under the label "doing good things for arts, sports". So dont get impressed that they are speaking in UK parliament. There are many other private initiatives who can speak there. The NHS for instance.

But if you closely look into it, it is just a bunch of people who want to be important, and at the same time selling their stuff, arts, fashion .

It is all her narcissistic mother's doing and I am really sorry that Louis as father doesn't care more about his sons and trying to prevent that those really nice boys are under the total influence of their exaggerating and narcissistic mother.
If you look at Tessy's Instagram you will see that she is presenting herself as a designer of clothes, a childrens book author (bestselling, which is not true at all), a business woman, entrepreneur, getting all kinds of silly and unimportant awards for peace, doing social works and what not!

There must be a whole scene of such people who just celebrate themselves with galas and dinners and presenting each attendant an award, like recently at the "Creative Women Society" in Dubai". Every single woman that attended got an award, a cheap little plastic thing, for what? Because they have a job and doing their job. They don't change the world, they don't prevent wars or going into poor areas and help people to get a better life.
They are just celebrating themselves with dinners and galas and expensive clothes.
It makes me so furious that those people get attention. I know that galas like the Red Cross Ball and other charity events are important for attracting rich people who will donate.
Fine with me what the Monaco family does in that field.
But see the difference.
Sorry for that long sermon, but it has really made me mad for a long time and just had to write this.
I hadn't know about that before I worked myself off about Tessy. Don't ever believe anything she is posting. This woman cannot get enough of attention and is using everything to get it. But all of it under the pretence of being important and there for the underprivileged and poor. But it is just word salad she is preaching. No wonder she was kicked out of Professors Without Borders, because that is a NGO which really is working.
I cannot think of any ex royal member who is still making such a fuss about her children. She is married again, has a small child and still running around in the world and trying to be important. This is just sick IMO

Here is a link to the "Parliament Society"

I am not saying that this NGO doesn't have good issues on their agenda, but all of what I have seen and read about what they really do has disappointed me. That is the reason why I am suspicious.
Yes I saw that and Tessy described it as her sons receiving an award from "parliament in parliament" for their decade of charity work (?). I knew she was twisting something. Its yet another organization selling awards to d listers.

Its a shame the boys are getting roped into her weasely doings.

She really has no shame.

Last edited:
I noticed that at the "speach" of Princes Gabriel and Noah at the "Parliamentary Society", which again, doesn't mean that they spoke in Parliament. This NGO just rented a room there for their event.
There was a cardboard name in front of them saying "Prince Gabriel of Nassau, prince of Bourbon Parma".
This is the first time that I saw any member of GDC to use the "Bourbon Parma" title. Maybe someone who has better knowledge about titles if that is a validate title to use for members of the Lux royal family. And if so, I wonder why other family members aren't using it.
Interesting observation and question. I answered in the Luxembourg Succession & Titles-thread to avoid derailing this thread.

Back
Top Bottom