Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 7: February 2008 - May 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a month old, but no one posted it. Madeleine went to the race track with her father and Jonas to watch her brother race in the Porsche Cup. The pictures are at Brunopress and you search Princess Madeleine. I was delightfully surprised to see Jonas looking hotter than usual (like when the first started dating, IMO he's really gone downhill).

So this is a month old, but no one posted it. Madeleine went to the race track with her father and Jonas to watch her brother race in the Porsche Cup. The pictures are at Brunopress and you search Princess Madeleine. I was delightfully surprised to see Jonas looking hotter than usual (like when the first started dating, IMO he's really gone downhill).
I only get pictures form Victoriadagen when searching this.:ermm:

Sorry I wasn't more specific its on the second page after Victoriadagen. Brunopress is weird, it isn't in chronological date

Oh, thanks, found it now!
Is it just me or is Madeleine becoming more and more beautiful the older she gets?! It's amazing! How does she does this? I mean, to maintain this beauty, don't you need hours and hours in a week? :-O

Oh, I was wondering, what is Madeleine doing now academically? Is she still studying?

And the photographed her through the window? Sounds quite strange to me!

Madeleine will do the Min Stora Dag visit tomorrow and there is also something scheduled on Friday:
fredag 24/10 Närvaro vid konserten "Song of Freedom", Slottskyrkan – Prinsessan Madeleine

That´s based on an article in Aftonbladet. There should be no wedding in 2009 (no hints by sources and the very own court witch...err...first press secretary had said, that there are no plans right now) Now Madeleine should be upset, because she can´t marry Jonas before Victoria. And Victoria would freak out, everytime when the topic "wedding" gets adressed...

I wonder if they sit in their newspaper offices on Mondays and go like "So, what will we make up this week?" Maybe the best made up story wins a prize ;-)

Madeleine and Carl Philip were both at the concert tonight. But there are no photos yet, are there?

Madeleine and Carl Philip were both at the concert tonight. But there are no photos yet, are there?
Still haven't found anything. That surprises me, actually. I mean, after all it was a charity event, wasn't it?

She 's really beautiful. Do you know where she actually lives? With her parents or with Jonas? Does she work/study?

If I remember correctly, she lives in New York, where she works for UNICEF

She has her first degree (probably a Bachelor kind of thing) and is now studying in a Master programme.
In NYC she worked with Unicef, it was a kind of internship, I believe.

Do you know what is is studying for her Master's degree? Is she doing this at a university in Sweden?

she study at the university of stockholm something with social

She is studying a Master of Organisation and Leadership in Stockholm.

Really??? Wow, that's cool, she will be on German television?! Wooow! That's great.

Here are more pictures from the holiday on Mauritius. Are they posing for a picture here?
IBL Bildbyrå | 0435 44 07 65

Princess Madeline of Sweden and guest attend the New York Inaugural Royal Gala
presented by the Mentor Foundation at the Waldorf Astoria on November 20, 2008
in New York City.

-----> Pic

She's lovely but a bit fat I think!

I think she looks fine. Considering the fact that her sister was anorexic, Madeleine seems to have good body image.

For me, she is the most beautiful princess at the moment. And not, she isn´t fat, she is fine. I always see her fine.:flowers:

If you check the Mauritius bikini pix, you will note, she has a healthy weight. Not ultra thin, but ok for an 26 years old woman in a convenient relationship of 6 years ;)
But...but...I agree, that she looks...quite...gained-30kg-over-night in the latest pic...and that is mainly because of the dress. Ok, one could say a fashion slip, but she went quite often for "super volume", Empire and unfortunate cuts around the shoulders/arms...in the past 2 years and it doesn´t suit her...in my opinion only of course...

Of course she's really beautiful and I wouldn't like her to be anorexic! she's healthy and that's great! like Lena said before she's not ultra thin and she's great like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom