Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 6: January 2007 - February 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jspate said:
This might be an ignorant question but I keep reading " the palace cook". I thought Madeliene lives in an apartment with her boyfriend. does she stay in the palace when the other family members are away? I'm confused.:wub:

I believe Madeleine has apartments, or rooms at Drottningholm Palace.

are ther Laws Forbidding her to marry someone from a different Protestant Denomanation say for instance a Baptist

In the previous thread this was posted:
I believe Madeleine has apartments, or rooms at Drottningholm Palace.

Princess Madeleine lives in a apartment at the royal mews. I dont think there are any staff there at Madeleines disposal, but perhaps she has a cleaning lady or something like that who visit once a week or so :)

Yennie said:

Princess Madeleine lives in a apartment at the royal mews. I dont think there are any staff there at Madeleines disposal, but perhaps she has a cleaning lady or something like that who visit once a week or so :)
just for clarifying, the mews are situated in central Stockholm approx. 2 km. from the Stockholm palace, whereas the reigning couple lives at the Drottningholm palace, some 15 km. west of the city.

which is why Madeleine probably is better served by the city's restaurants than the (Drottningholm) palace cook.

She always looks healthy.

I'm sure Madeleine dines well because she has the means to appropriate a life full of wanton helpings. One thing I'm sure royals enjoy is the nourishment that keeps them strong and thriving. Whenever I see pictures of Madeleine, I see her as being someone who doesn't suffer from malnourishment, but someone who reveals astonishing breadth of know how. To me she's a royal and a person introduced to a profundity of means and abilities. I personally like her and am intrigued by her. She's marvelous to look at and I believe, a beautiful soul. And that's my opinion as of yet.
I like the royals. They are on a stature all their own. They're interesting. Through out many periods of time they have influenced the grace of many cultures. Bye for now. :)

Does anyone know if Madeleine is still the regent or are the king and queen back.

jspate said:
Does anyone know if Madeleine is still the regent or are the king and queen back.

Madeleine isn't regent anymore. The King and Queen's state visit to Japan ended on March 30. Plus Carl Phililp has been back as well because he had an offical act on April 1. Also Victoria's study trip ended on Thursday, April 5. So all of them should be back and enjoying the Easter holiday.:flowers: Although I'm assuming Victoria is feeling a little jet lagged, since her trip just ended.;)

Wow Madeleine was regent. She is very young. She is very pretty I prefer naturel make-up on her:flowers:

correct me if Im wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that Madde uses eyelenses to make her blue eyes, more blue, is it true?

Givenchy said:
correct me if Im wrong, but I remember reading somewhere that Madde uses eyelenses to make her blue eyes, more blue, is it true?
Dont think she needs it... her eyes have been super blue since she was a baby... she dyes her hair blonde tough :)

I think, it´s true. Not always, but sometimes, she is using them. She has gotten Carl Gustaf´s eye colour and that is ordinary middle blue. Nice, but not spectacular. And she is short-sighted. So she would either need glasses or contacts. And with the contacts she sometimes seems to go for the ones with colour, that make your eyes looking brighter.
I think Victoria used such too, because sometimes her eyes had a greenish tone, while they are of course only brown.

Yennie said:

Where are the royal mews and do you know who all lives there besides her? Is it just royals and their staff or anyone?

Does anyone know when Madeleine is supposed to finish her master's in organization? I know she started last fall but I was just wondering if anyone knew how long the program is for.

Last edited by a moderator:
jspate said:
Where are the royal mews and do you know who all lives there besides her? Is it just royals and their staff or anyone?

Hovstallet is located at Väpnargatan, close to Dramaten. Here you can see on a map where princess Madeleine lives.

There are many apartments there, some of them are occupied by members of the royal family (or other relatives) such as Gustav Magnusson and Patrick Sommerlath and others by staff working in the royal household. But its just people who in some way are related to the court, no "ordinary people"

At the moment madeleine is studieng full time i saw her at the campus in stockholm last wednesday

KathaFD said:
At the moment madeleine is studieng full time i saw her at the campus in stockholm last wednesday

I don´t get, how one can study full time with a course of only 5p :graduate: :huh:

i don´t know each time i have courses at universitiy of stockholm she was although there, i have 2 courses of business there and the other at kth so i couldn´t say it

does anybody know if she is still in ny or back in sweden?also i wanted to know what religion the rf is?

KathaFD said:
i don´t know each time i have courses at universitiy of stockholm she was although there, i have 2 courses of business there and the other at kth so i couldn´t say it

So did she attend business courses (?) The court just said, she would do a 5p. course on the rights of children. So an social issue...and she would study at the department for social works belonging to Sthlm university.
I don´t wanna doubt your judgement, but are you sure, it was her?
Business...that so absolutely doesn´t sound like Madeleine...even though it surely wouldn´t be bad for her ;)

gabys said:
does anybody know if she is still in ny or back in sweden?also i wanted to know what religion the rf is?

Madeleine is in Sweden. She already came back from NYC before the summer vacation 2006. The Royal family is belonging to the church of Sweden, so they are lutheran-protestants.

Last edited:
are there any information or photo's of princess madeleine yesterday?

No i don´t want to say that she has businuess courses my course and her course are in the same area oft the university, a girl who study with me knows her and they talk sometimes

royalgertjan said:
are there any information or photo's of princess madeleine yesterday?

Unfortunately I haven't seen any photos of Princess Madeleine at the annual meeting of the Friends of the National Museum :ermm: Hopefully photographers won't miss tomorrow's premiere of the ballet "Cendrillion"...

My! I find this last Princess Madeleine's pic very similar to Crownprincess Victoria! That's odd for the two sisters are not a bit similar . And yes, she is already tanned. Tan matchs her blonde hair and her blue eyes. :)

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom