Princess Madeleine, Chris O'Neill & Family, General News Part 4,February 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Margareta Thorgren to Aftonbladet:
- Mr. Christopher O'Neill is celebrating his birthday here at home in Sweden with his family. The birthday is celebrated privately, therefore the court doesn't comment on any more details other than that the family is happy to be together in Sweden and look forward to living in Sweden from now on.
According to Aftonbladet's information, the party will not be held at Solliden. The family plans to rest on Öland when the birthday celebration is over.

50 is a major milestone and hopefully Chris and his family can celebrate privately!

50 is a major milestone and hopefully Chris and his family can celebrate privately!

Expressen has a couple of photos from today, taken by Anna Friberg, a reporter at Expressen:
At around 17.00 on his birthday today, Chris was seen walking in the central Stockholm with Madeleine and Leonore.

Absolutely! BUT, as we have just seen there are the paps again who posted pics of Chris in shorts....
That doesn't seem like privacy....
I really hope that the tabloids will leave the family alone! Maybe that was a reason to move to other countries.
The other Swedish royal family members don't seem to be much in the focus of the tabloids, why only Madeleine and her family, that is not fair

The Swedish tabloids were always hyperfocused on Madeleine since she was a teenager. Which is why I was surprised when I heard they were moving to Sweden.

The other Swedish royal family members don't seem to be much in the focus of the tabloids, why only Madeleine and her family, that is not fair
Because the other members of the royal family have deals with the press to give them some access to them and their children in return of being left alone. While they have every right to their privacy Madeleine and Chris doesn't seem to know how to play the game of being both accessible and maintaining a healthy distance to the press and public.

Absolutely! BUT, as we have just seen there are the paps again who posted pics of Chris in shorts....
That doesn't seem like privacy....
I really hope that the tabloids will leave the family alone! Maybe that was a reason to move to other countries.
These photos weren't taken by the paparazzi. The article in question clearly states that they were taken by a member of the public. Although I find it quite dishonourable to take photos like this and share them with the press it is perfectly legal.

Back
Top Bottom