Princess Märtha Louise Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It almost doesn't look like a tiara.

Isn't this the tiara her grandfather, King Olav, gave her?

:previous:
Yes I think you're correct Michelle.

Yes it is. Imo it suits her very much and it looks pretty with her short hair while a bigger tiara would not fit her usual hairstyle

Are earrings and necklace from the same parure of the tiara? All the jewels looks great and fit Martha-Louise

The Amethyst Tiara, as well as the whole parure, looked wonderful on M-L and they also match her pink gown (although I disliked it). It was a good choice.

Martha Louise at Victoria's wedding

June 17

June 18 - I love the colour of the stones, they matched her dress perfectly.

June 19 - absolutely radiant, the amethysts look great on ML.

*Original images have been heavily cropped and not subject to copyright

^ I didn't get the chance to see her turquoise (?) set. It looks so pretty!
The amethyst parure looks magnificent on both women IMO, ML and MM.:flowers:

she wore a several row pearl necklace to the funeral of ruth.

is there any jewllery of hers (martha Louise) we have not seen her wear since she was "younger", are there any items not seen for years in her jewllery box?
if you look at crown princess victorias jewllery box, we have not seen her 18th birthday tiara and her blue och pink stone necklace.

does anyone have phtot of märtha louise earings from the 25th august.

Attachments

• Newscom-abaphotos806969.jpg
    Newscom-abaphotos806969.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit´s 10th. wedding anniversary
Images have been heavily cropped (less than 20% of the original versions) and are not subject to copyright

Beautiful diamond earrings, ring and bracelet.

Attachments

• ml.jpg
    ml.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 352
bracelet very nice :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The earings are beautiful and would gracefully compliment any gown. I am worried that the bracelet many be a little too "chunky". I would have to see it in real life. All I can say is lucky Princess Mette-Marit. Prince Haakon really does seem to love his beautiful wife.

The earrings are beautiful, Märtha she has worn before.

:previous:

I'm not 100% sure, but it might be Queen Sonja's sapphire and diamond ring. If so, we may assume that it was a bithday present from The Queen to her daughter.

Here's a close up - Photo

Bobby

I love the ring, it's so elegant. Reminds me of Catherine's engagement ring. ;) A lovely birthday present IMO.

I think it's actually an amethyst ring. Still gorgeous IMO.

dbarn67 said:
I think it's actually an amethyst ring. Still gorgeous IMO.

You are right - it is a gorgeous ring. The picture above shows a very blue stone though. If the picture is a true image then it is a sapphire and very like Queen Sonja's ring.

Princess Märtha Louise´s 40th Birthday

Images have been heavily cropped (less than 20% of the original versions) and are not subject to copyright

Beautiful earrings.

Attachments

• ml.jpg
    ml.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 323
Very innteresting regarding the ring it certainly is lovely and appears to be in not a contemparory setting so it will be good to find out if infact it was the Queen's or if not a gift from ?????

do you think the earings are paste?
i would love to see them in a better HQ photo

Back
Top Bottom