Princess Märtha Louise & Durek Verrett News & Current Events Part 2: 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really????
Middle class people earn 50-60.000 euro's per year. They will not have an income of 2.7 million dollars. That is rich upperclass.
The 2,7 is not the annual income but here total net worth, her income after the increase is 186k USD annually which I would say upper middle class!

Reactions: SLV
Se og Hør has photos from the time when Durek worked as a model.

Durek at his Instagram
"After our breathtaking, love-filled, and truly enchanting wedding, shared with the most beautiful, creative, and inspirational family and friends, I whisked my beloved wife away on a surprise honeymoon—one crafted for the purest of hearts. We journeyed to a paradise where I spent my early years, surrounded by the loving and nurturing spirit of Turkey’s rich culture...."

Durek at his Instagram
"After our breathtaking, love-filled, and truly enchanting wedding, shared with the most beautiful, creative, and inspirational family and friends, I whisked my beloved wife away on a surprise honeymoon—one crafted for the purest of hearts. We journeyed to a paradise where I spent my early years, surrounded by the loving and nurturing spirit of Turkey’s rich culture...."
I'd bet money Durek's text was composed by Chat GPT ;D

I'm sorry, I thought ML and DV were the reincarnations of Egyptian Pharaohs and Queens ? Why a honeymoon in a country that emphatically frowns/ discriminates on anything other than heterosexuality , with DV's history of relationship's , I would have thought that he and ML would have chosen another destination !!! Hope I'm being cynical , but how much were they comped for the instagram postings ? I'm not on instagram .

Durek at his Instagram
Was this in a previous lifetime? Because Derek Verrett is American who was raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Durek spent his early years in Turkey? More like his early years as a juvenile delinquent incarcerated in Northern California.

These two better behave while they're in Turkey. Erdogan runs a pretty tight ship, although ML probably travels on a diplomatic passport.

Back
Top Bottom