Princess Leonor, Princess of Asturias, Fashion & Style Part 1: October 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A wonderful appearance by Leonor and a beautiful pair of earrings too!

A really lovely red suit on Leonor for her official visit to Portugal.

Love that suit, just wish she was wearing other shoes

Re blue dress: https://www.hola.com/horizon/origin...lu560804027.jpg?im=Resize=(960),type=downsize

She looks great on that blue color, but I find the peek-a-book dress strange looking in the middle part and also the length should have hit the floor. But she looks good and is nice to see her in a dress for an event instead of eternal pantsuits like the queen.

And I'm still waiting for that tiara and gown moment to happen!

Re her hairstyle and her sister Sofia's: Leonor looks her best when she removes her hair off her sides, which is something Sofia never seems to do. That's why Sofia only shows 1/3 of the face since every photo its always covered up with hair. Makes me wonder why she doesn't experiment with other styles like Leonor or their first cousin Victoria.

Last edited:
Beautiful red suit! Like others, not crazy about the shoes.

Re blue dress: https://www.hola.com/horizon/origin...lu560804027.jpg?im=Resize=(960),type=downsize

She looks great on that blue color, but I find the peek-a-book dress strange looking in the middle part and also the length should have hit the floor. But she looks good and is nice to see her in a dress for an event instead of eternal pantsuits like the queen.

And I'm still waiting for that tiara and gown moment to happen!

Re her hairstyle and her sister Sofia's: Leonor looks her best when she removes her hair off her sides, which is something Sofia never seems to do. That's why Sofia only shows 1/3 of the face since every photo its always covered up with hair. Makes me wonder why she doesn't experiment with other styles like Leonor or their first cousin Victoria.
I am also waiting for that tiara and gown moment. When will that happen?

She looks lovely. The dress is pretty, though I'm seeing a loose fabric on the side of the chest area. Pity they didn't spot it beforehand.

It is a nice dress for the Crown Princess, but why I have recognized lately: When it comes to the Spanish Royal Family, the female part, the mother mostly wears tight dresses, while the daughters wear often more wider clothes. This seems to be somehow atypical...

It is a nice dress for the Crown Princess, but why I have recognized lately: When it comes to the Spanish Royal Family, the female part, the mother mostly wears tight dresses, while the daughters wear often more wider clothes. This seems to be somehow atypical...
Letitia is extremely thin and bony, such as a model is. Those women can wear almost everything. Her daughters have different body shapes, which is absolutely fine, and they are wearing clothes that fit to their bodies and they are looking beautiful and probably feel comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom