Princess Isabella, Prince Vincent & Princess Josephine, News Part 1: October 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sure her grandmother is delighted.

I'm sure she'll enjoy it. She's always been a little performer.

And it's delightful to see kids having fun, while they are still kids.
- May her childhood last as long as possible.

Great for Josephine! Glad that she is allowed to have fun and do something that she obviously enjoys doing! And I agree with Muhler - may she enjoy being a kid as long as possible and develop herself as her own person and pursue her interests! This is something that all kids, imo, have been allowed to do growing up. They don't live in a bubble. They are not little royal kid robots either.

Photos of Isabella on holiday …

A promo for the music festival …

Facebook and Instagram … musikilejet … now starting to fill with videos and photos of the festival. The food looks good.

Last edited:
Glad to see her enjoy with friends. The family seem big fans of music festivals. We often see them in the summer music festivals in Denmark

I notice you hat it’s a thing for some
Nordic royals to wear Yankees hats are they generally fans of the team and baseball or this the logo is trendy type of thing for adult of that generation ((I know Daniel has a hat and I think I saw a picture of haakon with one

And Isabella ?

I notice you hat it’s a thing for some
Nordic royals to wear Yankees hats are they generally fans of the team and baseball or this the logo is trendy type of thing for adult of that generation ((I know Daniel has a hat and I think I saw a picture of haakon with one
By the way this is from the Yankees hat Mary is wearing in some photos

I don't think what any text on the hats says means anything. They just wear it because it's fashionable casual for the occasion.
While I certainly won't rule out that the children do follow American baseball on TV somewhere, they would by in the minority among their friends, because baseball isn't really a thing in Europe.
Having said that I think most people here in DK have a baseball cap or two lying around somewhere, either from work or as a merchandise advert, or simply because it's a practical item to wear on a sunny day walking the dog or while working in the garden. However quite a few do wear a baseball cap that seems glued to their heads.
But what kind of baseball cap it is rarely matters, it's just a piece of clothing.

Vincent is getting taller than Josephine. They are both adorable, but he’ll forever my favorite of the family and he’s going to break a few hearts…poor ladies.

Back
Top Bottom