Princess Grace Awards 2006,2007,2009 - 2019, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It would have been nice to see Princess Charlene or one of his sisters in attendance.
It’s surprising to me that for the 40th year, there wasn’t at least one of the siblings or their family members accompanying Albert. I know Stephanie has been away in support of her AIDS charity work, but really, someone other than Jazmin should have been in attendance.

It’s surprising to me that for the 40th year, there wasn’t at least one of the siblings or their family members accompanying Albert. I know Stephanie has been away in support of her AIDS charity work, but really, someone other than Jazmin should have been in attendance.
A very poor showing seeing it was its 40 Anniversary!

It’s surprising to me that for the 40th year, there wasn’t at least one of the siblings or their family members accompanying Albert. I know Stephanie has been away in support of her AIDS charity work, but really, someone other than Jazmin should have been in atteagree. I wasn't even wondering if Charlene would go, I thought it was a dead cert. I was looking forward to seepictures if her gown

A very poor showing seeing it was its 40 Anniversary!
I agree, I felt certain that Princess Charlene would attend and was excited to see her gown. How disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom