Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2013 - Charlene in a sleeveless dress.
I actually like the dress and the look. Make up looks a bit dusty and hair pulled back so tightly is a big NO on her IMO.

Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Full view

The dress is pretty and elegant, the colour is dull. It would have looked great in red or blue.

Interesting new white dress for Princess Charlene at the White Feather Foundation Charity Ball 2013 in Monaco yesterday, May 10:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

That dress looks like a nightgown and the cuts are very odd and unflattering. The shoulder cut makes her shoulder looking even wider. Not the best choice by Charlene.

Let's please concentrate on Princess Charlene's fashion choices instead of discussing body types!

Today, May 13, she wore black for the inauguration of the Lycee Technique et Hotelier de Monaco - a simple outfit, maybe a bit too dark for a sunny spring day, but I think she looked fine nevertheless:

** Full view ** Upper part with bag ** Upper part 2 **

Not a bad look, quite elegant and stylish. Agree about it being an odd choice for a sunny day, but the outfit itself is very nice on Charlene.

Charlene at the inauguration of the senior restaurant "A Pignata" and the "Snoezelen Room - Senior Animation" in Monaco yesterday, May 15, wearing a simple, nice suit she has worn before:

** Pic **

This is a nice suit, but without some colourful accessories (a necklace, a scarf, maybe, or a different colour of the shirt under the jacket??) it looks very plain and boring. She should have accessorized it a bit, it would have looked way better.

Both outfits are very plain and frankly boring is there anything to say about a black dress and coat and the blush pink is nice but the pants are too long and she is just in it and that is it really ..... IMO

I think, she can wear such colours - and I also think, it is looking very elegant.
Tastes differ, thank god...... I was just in the future Grand Duchess Stephanie Thread and have seen her outfit .... and you will agree, that this one is DIMENSIONS better
BYe Bine

Yesterday night there was fashion show of Dior on Monaco, Charlene was the instigator of this event.

Princess Charlene Of Monaco And Prince Albert II Of

It was a beautiful event and I am sure that Charlene will promote the fashion in attracting the famous designers in Monaco. She said in an interview she would like to see monaco as a place of fashion like Milan, Paris or New York.

For the Dior Cruise Collection cocktail reception following the fashion show yesterday, Charlene chose a more colourful dress:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Yesterday night there was fashion show of Dior on Monaco, Charlene was the instigator of this event.

It was a beautiful event and I am sure that Charlene will promote the fashion in attracting the famous designers in Monaco. She said in an interview she would like to see monaco as a place of fashion like Milan, Paris or New York.

For the Dior Cruise Collection cocktail reception following the fashion show yesterday, Charlene chose a more colourful dress:

Both dresses are nice and a nice change to what she wears usually.

The colored dress is featured on the Dior Cruise 2014 runway.

I like this dress bright colors and it is different. She appears to be wearing diamond studs.

I like the two dresses, there are behind her, the exposition of the princess Grace's dresses and the princess charlene's dresses mage by Dior.

Don't like it, too dark and the upper part is a little odd. I think it would have looked better in lively colours.

Now that's a very interesting dress. I quite like it, very different from what Charlene usually wears, I think it's a perfect choice for the reception after the fashion show.
Like the shoes and the French toenails ;). Also like the earrings, small, but hey, at least she's wearing some jewelry :).

Yes, a different look and so good to see Charlene in some different colours. I do think the dress is a little silly though- two halves of two dresses spliced together.

At least she's trying some different colors. I'm not a fan of either dress, but I'm happy to see something besides the usual beige.

She looks great, physically. Fuller in the cheeks and boobs.....hmmm...maybe it's catching?

Some of Charlene's Dior dresses were displayed in the museum along with some on Princess Grace's.

PHOTOS

Both outfits are teriffic. Love the cocktail dress.

She looks amazing in the horizontal striped cocktail. I'm not a fan of the vertical striped dress. She's been looking quite good for the most part lately.

Last edited:
I love the black and navy the cut is beautiful on her really just lovely ... am not certain she has pulled of the multi colour gown though it's really odd to look at in the first instance maybe I will just keep looking it may improve on closer observation...

Both dresses are different and quite sophisticated, to me it needed a second look but I think both dresses work well, this time the experiment worked, spot on! More of this please!

Thats indeed a nice suit and I'm glad she recycles her cloth. Her make up is off to me. She doesn't pull the red lipstick off too well.

I think Charlene looks elegant in the suit. Good choice on her part.

I loved, loved, loved her choices for the Dior show and festivities.

But her suit, while beautiful and interesting - well, I just wish it were in a different color.

She looks wonderful in the asymmestrical suit and especially in the flats. It really suits her to not wear heels and she seems more relaxed.

Love her and her, usual, fashion. Hate the suit and the previous gown. Just plain awful.

Princess Charlene in black at the Lova World Images Closing Party and the Roberto Cavalli Party during the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 22, 2013. It's not an outfit for a princess, but one for Cannes ;), I think she looked great and the green clutch is a nice highlight:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** With a jacket **

I like it with the jacket ..infact I love the jacket and the bag is a great accessory I agree

Last edited:

Princess Charlene in black at the Lova World Images Closing Party and the Roberto Cavalli Party during the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 22, 2013. It's not an outfit for a princess, but one for Cannes ;), I think she looked great and the green clutch is a nice highlight:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** With a jacket **

Totally agree with your assessment Iceflower.

:previous:
Well, it was a party, and the outfit was appropriate for a party.....
I think, she looks great.... and yes, she IS Princess of Monaco (and also a bit of the "neighbourhood" Cannes), which is another way of glitter than other Reigning Houses :whistling:
BYe Bine

she has such large shouldres I really don't know if she should hide them or uncover them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom