Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 19: May 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had it been a dress it would have been a winning look at the Sorbonne University in Paris
Yes, I was pondering why it just didn’t work ( for me). It seems too ‘dressy’for a jumpsuit.

Yes, I was pondering why it just didn’t work ( for me). It seems too ‘dressy’for a jumpsuit.
She definitely has a thing about jumpsuits and I definitely don't, LOL. On this occasion though I'm not sure if it is one or if its trousers and a top. She looks occasion appropriate though as the ladies beside her also seem to be in trousers.

She definitely has a thing about jumpsuits and I definitely don't, LOL. On this occasion though I'm not sure if it is one or if its trousers and a top. She looks occasion appropriate though as the ladies beside her also seem to be in trousers.
You’re right.But I’m still not keen.

Charlene looked good in white at the presentation of the Monegasque athletes for the Olympic Summer Games today, June 27:

** gallery **

A lovely suit and soft colour on Princess Charlene at the Monegasque Olympic Summer Games Presentation!

Yes, it’s a lovely suit. A dash of red would have been nice to coordinate with the others with the Monaco theme.

Perhaps she could have coordinated her gown but there is only one Princess of Monaco

Charlene in red at an exhibition opening today, July 18, I would have preferred if it had been a dress instead of a jumpsuit, but besides that it's a great, powerful look:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

I really like this outfitt. Its obviously very hot in Monaco at this time of year and she looks smart but Summery at the same time. I also love her hair with some length, would like to see it properly long again for a change.

She loves her jump suits! It’s okay, but I’m not keen on the style and cut of the trouser section- she looks short waisted.

Charlene in red at an exhibition opening today, July 18, I would have preferred if it had been a dress instead of a jumpsuit, but besides that it's a great, powerful look:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
I would have preferred this in a dress too. But- she looks great anyway. She wears red well. From the waist up- she really looks stunning- very good style on her.

I like her hair with a little length. Very nice.

I agree. I don't think jumpsuits are flattering to most women, even very tall women like Charlene.
I would have loved this outfit as a dress.
Having said that, the color is absolutely amazing!

Excited to see what she wears to the Red Cross ball tonight. I really hope that one is a dress and not a jumpsuit.

Charlene looks lovely but I really wish she had chosen a different approach to this occasion. It’s the 75th gala which has a tradition of glamour and glitz. I know there’s been less of this lately, but it would have been nice if she had embraced this The hairstyle is interesting ( it cries out for some hair ornamentation) . I’m not so keen on the evening bag!

A retrospective of Charlene’s appearances at the Red Cross Ball.

She looks so good in off the shoulder gowns. Love the gold accessories.
I disagree. She has very wide swimmer's shoulders, and that dress accentuates them and makes them look miles wide.

We all have different opinions re Charlene's choice of gowns. But in my modest opinion, one thing that all of us agree on is that nowadays she is always looking so relaxed and happy. And for me that is the most important thing. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Beautiful gown! I am the odd one out as far as her longer hair goes. I'm not a fan, particularly at the Red Cross Ball.

It’s the off the shoulder aspect that I think doesn’t look good with this large print. However, I much prefer her hair straight like today and her makeup too in comparison to the Red Cross Ball.

I guess I’m in the minority- I like this outfit too.

Back
Top Bottom