Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 - June 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks good. Like the longer hair, loving the glasses.

:previous:

I don't like the dress either, awful fabric, a bit too tight..but Charlene managed to look great nevertheless..?

Princess Charlene is stunning, all is perfect, her dress, her hairdo and make up
I love her dress specially

Nice styling and hair but what a horrible dress on the Princess.

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 16: January 2018 -

Really hate the dress, it reminds me of an armadillo skin and a touch too snug a fit. That said, the whole look has a glamorous air about it and I love the bag.

Not loving the dress at all but it's interesting and she definitely has the figure for it. It's a bit Beyond Thunderdome for my taste.

But I love the hair and the bag is fabulous. Also loving the rose on a bracelet/wristband.

Where is,she? Really hate the dress, looks like a sea monster, but her hair, earrings, makeup and jewelry are good

Am I the only one who does not like her hair? When it is short it seems to have volume but this long, straight hair looks thinner and not as flattering.

I love the bag. Beautiful detailing of the Shanghai skyline. :flowers:

But the scaled dress is horrible. Screams more khaleesi then princess.

The Louis Vuitton bag is nice, although I think the Shanghai skyline wasn't particularly match-y to her location (Macau).

The crocodile dress would've been better if it wasn't so tight imo.

Am I the only one who does not like her hair? When it is short it seems to have volume but this long, straight hair looks thinner and not as flattering.

No you aren't the only one....when everything works it's great ..very often for me Charlene's look (hair/outfit) are a miss IMO.

LaRae

I think she looks completely amazing.?

I read that the Ocean Tiara is also on display in Beijing....I suppose it makes sense to put it on show at a museum somewhere since it is never worn.:ermm:

This isn't normally a dress I'd like but, I have to say, Charlene looks phenomenal - very glamorous indeed. She reminds me of a retro film star.

I seem to recall reading a post that Charlene received a handbag as a gift from the Chinese First Lady during the visit to Monaco. If so, I wonder if this might be it?

That's highly unlikely, the Chinese state visit gift being a French luxury designer bag? I don't think so... :ermm:

I love the pearl and diamond earrings and I wonder if Princess Charlene hates wearing jewellery because she hardly wears any.

Are you able to find this post? I'm very eager to investigate. I looked at photos from the visit and I could see an Hermes box but I think this is one of the Grimaldi gifts.

https://scontent.fykz1-1.fna.fbcdn....=f79a5997734f439f7125b1c097f7cb25&oe=5D718D59

I have had a quick trawl through this and the current events thread and I can’t find anything. On reflection I agree that it is unlikely given it provenance. I guess I was reading about another exchange of gifts - there’s a lot of them about[emoji4]

And more black...meh.

LaRae

It's fine for the event but all this black is just so boring. I hope she isn't going to be in black for the Grand Prix - I like her outfits usually. She's a bit old to be doing the emo thing...

Last edited:
Drab looking outfit on Princess Charlene tonight.

It's fine for the event but all this black is just so boring. I hope she isn't going to be in black for the Grand Prix - I like her outfits usually. She's a bit old to be doing the emo thing...

If she isn't in black for the GP it will literally be the first time in MONTHS! Her clothes are totally depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom