Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange, Fashion & Style Part 2: June 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 2 of the thread for Princess Catharina-Amalia’s Fashion & Style!

The previous thread can be found here:

Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess of Orange, Fashion & Style Part 1: December 2021- June 2024 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

:previous: the color is gorgeous on her! Think maybe i wouldn't have done the poofy shoulders (makes the dress look a bit rectangular imo)

:previous: the color is gorgeous on her! Think maybe i wouldn't have done the poofy shoulders (makes the dress look a bit rectangular imo)
I think you’re right. It’s a beautiful shade of blue on her though.

She looks beautiful in blue. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
According to modekoninginmaxima the dress is by the brand FarmRio. It seems to be a Brazilian brand. It is a nice colour on her and it is good to see her in something else than a suit.

The headband was worn by Pss Ariana on one of the King´s Days. The shoes seem to have been worn in Denmark for Christian's birthday.

The princess has lovely hair but it seems time for a haircut.

Last edited:
The dress itself is lovely but I wish she would do something with her hair!

She looks good! Not a fan of the boxy shoulders, nor the messy hair (as usual) or the too matchy colors, but overall very elegant and fresh!

A new dress by Roland Mouret with a deep decolleté for Pss Amalia, at the Austrian wedding last saturday:

I love her sense of colour and she looks absolutely stunning.
However, I’m a bit tired of the constant cape and gown combination. It seems that the Princess of Orange has been opting for this style quite frequently.

I love her sense of colour and she looks absolutely stunning.
However, I’m a bit tired of the constant cape and gown combination. It seems that the Princess of Orange has been opting for this style quite frequently.
I think it has to do with feeling comfortable.

I liked both appearances. Loved them Color-wise, but the hairstyle of the second outfit was way better (you can properly see the earrings).

Back
Top Bottom