Princess Caroline's 50th Birthday Special

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we will have many magazines with Caroline 50th birthday.

Here is a little retrospective from Olycom, some nice pictures. Link

tbhrc said:
Here is a little retrospective from Olycom, some nice pictures. Link

Many thanks for this retrospective! glad that you're back with us after a long time ;-)

Just wondering... The 5th picture on right, I've never seen that! It happens before the death of Stefano or after? I think it's after, no ? If so, which year? I really love this picture!

Thanks a lot! :flowers:

le_ptit_diablotin said:
Many thanks for this retrospective! glad that you're back with us after a long time ;-)

Just wondering... The 5th picture on right, I've never seen that! It happens before the death of Stefano or after? I think it's after, no ? If so, which year? I really love this picture!

Thanks a lot! :flowers:
You have the date below the pic, it´s from 1994. I hadn´t seen it neither.

rosana said:
You have the date below the pic, it´s from 1994. I hadn´t seen it neither.

oh many thanks ! I've never seen it, it is a lovely picture, so natural I like ! :flowers:

This is a scary photo!
(From GettyImages)

72986873.jpg

Yeah that dog looks kinda scary..and Princess Caroline's face looks kinda funny like thinking what the...is up with this dog? :lol:

Thanx for link, iceflower!:flowers: Wow, great retrospective..it's interesting to see preview of fashion styles through the years, too. Princess of style, without question.:)

As for dog, that's a really scary photo..Even Caroline seems abstract with dog's attitude:ohmy::wacko:

That is a scary photo! But I think celebrities need scary dogs who go after paparazzi to get them to back off and be respectable. It seems to have worked for Caroline.

Ianna said:
Thanx for link, iceflower!:flowers: Wow, great retrospective..it's interesting to see preview of fashion styles through the years, too. Princess of style, without question.:)

You are most welcome, Ianna, and I totally agree with you, it's also a great look back on the development of fashion..:)

As to the link to the Gettyimages pics, please be careful with the captions, I noticed that many of them are wrong, giving the wrong dates for a certain event, so don't be confused if you find some mistakes there..:)

RubyPrincess168 said:
That is a scary photo! But I think celebrities need scary dogs who go after paparazzi to get them to back off and be respectable. It seems to have worked for Caroline.

"Scary" dogs are not appropriate - even with paparazzi. The celebrity concerned runs the risk of being sued if the dog should attack. That's not a very respectable picture, is it?

The famous can employ bodyguards who can protect them to a degree from the media.

The dog pictured with Caroline was likely just one of her pets which saw something out of the window.

Thanks a lot everybody for sharing !!! You have other beautiful pics at gettyimages !

I could spent all the day watching those photos...thanks for sharing...

Great pics from Getty. Those are my favourites:

Pic 1 having fun with Andrea
Pic 2 having "fun" with Stefano
Pic 3 sooo cute with Alexandra
Pic 4 just beautiful
Pic 5 just natural

tbhrc said:
Great pics from Getty. Those are my favourites:

Pic 2 having "fun" with Stefano

This one still makes me sooo sad.

I'm wondering if she still feels sad when she watched such pictures, IF she watched them, or maybe she choose not to watch.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.......Caroline stays as beautiful as ever. She was always one of my favorite Royals and the Stefano pics make me sad as regardless of the various rumors about his infidelity, I always thought they seemed like such a loving couple. Pictures can't lie when you see the look of bliss they always had together. I'm sure she still misses him greatly. Wow, she's the true definition of a Princess. Classy and beautiful. Happy Birthday, Caroline!!

She really is Beautiful

caroline is a very beautiful women, don't so beauty like her mother, but i see her very cold

Great Getty set..Those portraits are so beautiful! It's also nice to see some "new" one with Stefano and children.

Apart of being a great Princess, she's a great mother too..I made little collage in honour of it - click

(Credits for some photos; townsend, tbhrc, michelle)

Last edited:
Ianna that collage is beautiful

I had never seen some of those photos. What a touching tribute to a wonderful mom.:wub:

What a wonderful collage, Ianna, I'm sure Caroline would love it as well!! :)
I need some lessons from you so that I can make these as well! :)

Tbhrc, it's great to have you back! :flowers:

Thank you for nice comments, Doña Alicia & iceflower! :flowers:

Great Ianna, it looks fabulous.

PdV has a Birthday special about Caroline:

Caroline, 50 pictures for your Birthday

Cover First page

A Happy Birthday cover for Caroline from the German magazine "Revue" published today. It's a wonderful pic they've chosen, but it's a bit old ;) :

Revue cover 18.01.2007

And here is the special cover from BUNTE:

Cover

And one from Frau im Spiegel

Cover Article

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom