Princess Caroline Jewellery 2, Oct 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
320px-Armoiries_de_Caroline_de_Monaco_princesse_de_Hanovre.svg.png

Arms of Princess Caroline

Welcome to The thread for Princess Caroline of Monaco's Jewellery

Commencing October 23rd, 2023

A previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

I tend to agree, although I think the last occasion when Caroline wore it without a tiara, the necklace looked quite splendid.

The Princess of Hanover has the best jewels in Monaco and thankfully also wears the historic family jewels.

Over the years, Caroline has worn some gorgeous earrings amongst other jewels, but the pieces inherited from her grandmother are particularly beautiful. I wonder if this jewellery will revert to the main royal line via way of the twins.

If nothing else, I definitely believe that Princess Charlotte's Cartier tiara should revert back.

Back
Top Bottom