Princess Anne's Fashion & Style Part 6: December 2021 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why does she wear gloves?
Old-school protocol that Princess Anne is one of the last to follow. It's not that long ago when a well-dressed lady wouldn't be caught dead without gloves. I'm surprised that more royal ladies don't wear them given how many hands they shake every day.

Princess Anne opened Dransfield Properties Limited's new Medical Centre and Library Services at Five Valleys in Stroud today, March 15:

** Full view ** Upper part **

The green and black actually works very well and a nice look on the Princess Royal.

The Princess Royal looked lovely,the hat really stood out.

Princess Anne at the Easter Sunday service today, April 9:

** Full view **
Princess Anne looks every inch the elegant "Princess Royal" without even trying. Her winter white wool coat with its large covered buttons looks snuggly and warm without looking shapeless and her navy accessories are impeccable. While it may be Spring it was obviously not that warm as Anne showcased her effortless style, from her wonderful navy and white millinery masterpiece to her blue suede gloves, matching clutch purse (with optional shoulder chain) and especially her chic but delicate-looking blue suede shoes, complete with a bow on top!

Princess Anne looks every inch the elegant "Princess Royal" without even trying. Her winter white wool coat with its large covered buttons looks snuggly and warm without looking shapeless and her navy accessories are impeccable. While it may be Spring it was obviously not that warm as Anne showcased her effortless style, from her wonderful navy and white millinery masterpiece to her blue suede gloves, matching clutch purse (with optional shoulder chain) and especially her chic but delicate-looking blue suede shoes, complete with a bow on top!

I absolutely agree with you, Marg:flowers: There's nothing to add.

Agreed Marg, it's a lovely outfit, which really suits her.

Princess Anne attended the reopening of HMS Caroline and the Pumphouse at Alexandra Dock, in the Titanic Quarter, Belfast today, April 25:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Anne attended the reopening of HMS Caroline and the Pumphouse at Alexandra Dock, in the Titanic Quarter, Belfast today, April 25:

It was a brisk and rather cool spring day yesterday and the Princess Royal was dressed for the elements.
A nice colour combination.

A lovely outfit that suits her (hate the shoes though!). I wish she'd wear more blues, greens, violets and fewer browns, beiges and reds. I also wish she had a hairstylist who would cut her hair into an attractive style and ditch that awful dye she uses.

Princess Anne looks very nice. I do like the color combination of the tans. I really like her hat too!

Anne at the "Remembering National Service - 60 years on"at the National Memorial Arboretum in Alrewas today, May 16:

Last edited:
Anne always looks very put together, but I agree about her decades-old hairstyle. Does nothing at all for her.

Back
Top Bottom