Princess Anne: Save the Children Fund, Charities and Patronages 1: Ending Sep. 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe it when I found out she's patron of TWO HUNDRED charities! Such a sweet girl! I saw an interview of her on YouTube from December 1983 regarding Save the Children. The queen must be immensely proud of her!

iceflower said:

Princess Anne as patron of the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland has made a visit to the Highland Wildlife Park in Inverness-shire to officially recognise the park's 40th anniversary and lend a hand to feed polar bear boys Walker and Arktos yesterday, September 18.

** Pic **

** PA: Anne feeds bears on park birthday **

** scotsman.com: Careful, Anne: Princess feeds the bears at Highland Wildlife Park.. **

I love that! Good thing she's wearing gloves so she doesn't get her finger bitten off!

iceflower said:
:previous:

I doubt thoses gloves would have helped much if the bears had really bitten her..;)

Yesterday, September 20, Princess Anne as President of the Royal Yachting Association attended the 150th Anniversary Celebrations of Watchet Harbour Lighthouse, West Pier, Watchet, Somerset.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

** BBC: Princess Anne visits Watchet to mark 150 years of lighthouse **

** thisisthewestcountry.co.uk: Princess Anne's intimate visit to Watchet delights crowds **

I don't know if I like that bright red lipstick on her. Love the pearl stud earrings though!

I don't know if I like that bright red lipstick on her. Love the pearl stud earrings though!

She wears that red a lot... and it usually looks fine. Maybe the pic is a bit overexposed; her face does seem very washed out and that could be because of the overexposure too.

AdmirerUS said:
She wears that red a lot... and it usually looks fine. Maybe the pic is a bit overexposed; her face does seem very washed out and that could be because of the overexposure too.

She should probably wear a darker shade. I love that tan overcoat! But it looks like she's squinting at something!

The Princess Royal looks great and such a worthy cause!

Yesterday, November 21, Princess Anne has visited Jersey to open the new Jersey Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Veterinary Centre, St. Helier and to attend a reception to commemorate her 40 years as patron of the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust.

** BBC video: Princess Royal visits Jersey **

iceflower said:

Yesterday, November 21, Princess Anne has visited Jersey to open the new Jersey Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Veterinary Centre, St. Helier and to attend a reception to commemorate her 40 years as patron of the Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust.

** BBC video: Princess Royal visits Jersey **

Princess Anne has been patron since she was my age! (She's just under 40 years older than me; her birthday being August 15, 1950 and mine being July 29, 1990.)

Princess Anne as Patron of Scottish Rugby has attended the EMC Test match Scotland vs. Tonga at the Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen, November 24, 2012.

** Pic **

Princess Anne as Patron of Scottish Rugby has attended the EMC Test match Scotland vs. Tonga at the Pittodrie Stadium, Aberdeen, November 24, 2012.

** Pic **

Anne has such a strong inner beauty (even if she never does anything diffrent with her hair ;) :whistling:)

She is far more beautiful than she seems to be at a first glance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom