Princely House of Fürstenberg

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heinrich Maximilian Egon Karl Prince zu Fürstenberg has died in the early hours of today, July 11, at the age of 73 after a long illness:

Photos of his life.

On that sad day I'd like to report that Princess Clarissa of Fürstenberg, Daughter of Prince Maximilian zu Fürstenberg (cousin first grade to the late Prince Heinrich) got married last weekend in the abbey of Beuron. The wedding festivities took place in her father's castle Werenwag in southern Germany.

The Princess has married her long term boyfriend Mr. Alexander Cass Saint.

On a second positive note, Prince Vincenz zu Fürstenberg and Princess Georgina zu Fürstenberg have had a baby boy. Prince Heinrich zu Fürstenberg, * 11th of May 2023. So there is a new Prince Heinrich in the family again.

The couple got married in Summer 2022 in southern England. Prince Vincenz is the firstborn son of Prince Johannes of the renewed Austrian Weitra-branch. Prince Johannes is the late Prince's Heinrichs younger brother, who got adopted by his own great-uncle Prince Charles-Egon V., to take over the Austrian branch of Weitra.

Prince Vincenz is also the godchild of the late Prince Heinrich.

On that sad day I'd like to report that Princess Clarissa of Fürstenberg, Daughter of Prince Maximilian zu Fürstenberg (cousin first grade to the late Prince Heinrich) got married last weekend in the abbey of Beuron. The wedding festivities took place in her father's castle Werenwag in southern Germany.

The Princess has married her long term boyfriend Mr. Alexander Cass Saint.
Some pics of the Wedding:

Two articles about the wedding, and some more photos:

The groom seems to be an English finance guy, living in Switzerland. The bride is the director of an interior decorator office. The couple got married at Schloss Werenwag. The dress is by Oscar de la Renta.

The article says the tiara was also worn by her mother Bss Diana von Berlichingen, photo in article below:

---
According to Bunte, Prince Christian already took over the family business interests in 2022:

The funeral of Heinrich Maximilian Egon Karl Prince zu Fürstenberg took place in Donaueschingen last Friday, July 26:

** brauer gallery **

Last edited:
It seems the super model Eva Herzigova was there. Bernhard and Stephanie of Baden too, as well as the young Duke of Wùrttemberg.

I have not seen photos of the second son, Prince Antonius, there, only of the eldest son, his family and his mother. Supposedly he seperated from Mathilde Borromeo in 2019.

Last edited:
It seems the super model Eva Herzigova was there.

I have not seen photos of the second son, Prince Antonius, there, only of the eldest son, his family and his mother. Supposedly he seperated from Mathilde Borromeo in 2019.
I didn't see him in pictures but spotted Antonius (or a man that looks too similar to him) in the video I posted. He is separated from Matilde, they seem to have the most exemplary relationship for the sake of their children, Matilde regularly posts about their family trips.

Here's a photo of Antonius

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom