Prince Joseph Wenzel, Princess Marie-Caroline, Prince Georg and Prince Nikolaus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joseph Wenzel seems to be a gentle man. I remember seeing him assisting his elderly relatives during his grandma's funeral. He also talks about how his grandfather is a big influence and role model to him and about how having a regular childhood and life is important to him.. and so on, in his interview years ago. He seemes to be a nice and down to earth gentle man. Liechtenstein is indeed lucky to have such a humble royal family... And a Catholic too... It's refreshing to see people with faith.
It is indeed important to see people practicing their faith in the real people. When an individual inquires about assistance in a situation, if a person can help even in the smallest way this can make a difference.

It is curious that the Princely Family of Liechtenstein has not publicly revealed any information about Prince Joseph Wenzel's education, nor is it certain that he had a military education and little is known about his higher education. I think that an official biography of Joseph Wenzel on the official website of the princely family is missing.

May be JW don't want them public yet.. it definitely would give him the privacy in daily life.. if those info were available it would have been easier for people to track him I guess/ find people who might know him personally, based on the universities he attended or what he does now....

Back
Top Bottom