Prince Henrik: "I Should Be King" Discussion

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it is of course up to you whether you wish to continue the discussion.
And yes, I am getting irritated when I spend quite a lot of time trying to explain or answer a question only to be met with a "but you didn't answer my question." Because right now, I honestly, truthfully, still don't understand what exactly you want me to answer.
I am indeed under no obligation to post just because I'm quoted, but I do get a PM when someone quote my posts, so I naturally check. And if I feel I need to elaborate something or I disagree with something then I will usually post something. And that's what I did.

It was you, who decided to move the discussion to a general thread, you admittedly didn't start. My fault.
And that's something you often do, I've noticed. And that's fair enough. Unfortunately that's also why few follow you there to continue the discussions. It's often a detail in a broader discussion about a person or a subject, that people (and in this case me) may not be inclined to spend a lot of time dissecting in detail, hence my remark about "people are not gonna play."

With both of us having said our peace, let's move on.

Back
Top Bottom