Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaawww crap! He'll be in Cali. I was hoping he might be at a base my boys were at. *Russo kicks can* Oh well, her sons would think their mother went wonky anyway.

"Say, can you just shake his hand?? Really, all your mother is asking you to do is just shake HRH's hand.. . "

Aaawww crap! He'll be in Cali. I was hoping he might be at a base my boys were at. *Russo kicks can* Oh well, her sons would think their mother went wonky anyway.

"Say, can you just shake his hand?? Really, all your mother is asking you to do is just shake HRH's hand.. . "

:ROFLMAO: That amused me.

Last edited:
San Diego is a great city to visit! I think Harry is going to have a wonderful time in the US.

I live in arizona... keep waiting to see if he visits around phoenix... then I'm there ;)

Was there some reason why Harry declined to get his picture taken with the engaged couple?
It would have been such a nice keepsake for them.

Was there some reason why Harry declined to get his picture taken with the engaged couple?
It would have been such a nice keepsake for them.

Did it say he declined? I thought it said people were taking his picture and when he heard they were engaged he offered to take their picture.

From what I gather, the British royals do not pose for photographers when out and about in their private lives. I don't know if this has anything to do with security, privacy, or trying not to further blur the lines between royal and celebrity....they just don't do it. Plus with the crazy things going on in the internet with hacking, and merging pics.....why would he put himself out there. They were probably nice people but I don't know if I was so well known --- if that is a chance I would take.

From what I gather, the British royals do not pose for photographers when out and about in their private lives. I don't know if this has anything to do with security, privacy, or trying not to further blur the lines between royal and celebrity....they just don't do it. Plus with the crazy things going on in the internet with hacking, and merging pics.....why would he put himself out there. They were probably nice people but I don't know if I was so well known --- if that is a chance I would take.

:previous: Yet William and Catherine took that picture with the group of young adults during their security training by MI5 as well as pictures of William and Harry with others during their private time... So I do think it has to do with security somewhat.

Actually, that looks nothing like a kiss, if you look at the clearer picture he's leaned in to listen to what she's saying.

It was their headline, not mine - I was just cutting and pasting it. But it looks like a kiss to me - and he's hanging on to her in the other pictures as well. I wonder who she is.

I wasn't having a go at you, as we've seen very recently pictures can be misread over and over. Friendly chat, few beers and some dancing - who is she? A nobody.

Prince Harry to fly solo in coming-of-age foreign tour - Telegraph

In a move that will be seen as step towards raising his profile separately from Prince William, Prince Harry will visit one of the 16 realms where the Queen is the head of state, which include Jamaica, the Bahamas and Belize.

The Queen will personally choose which country he will visit for his first official solo tour, with an announcement from the Palace expected in the New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom