Prince Harry Current Events 25: August 2010-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pictures! One thing I have really noticed lately is that Harry has such a rapport with children and animals.
I have really started to see that rapport bloom as well! Good to see! Anybody who has a good rapport with children and animals gets a plus in my book! And the photos with the dog are so cute!:) Jolly good Harry!

:ermm: Does this mean that he isn't back with Chesly? Or was she there? Anyone know?

I thought I read that he and Chelsy broke up but then again if we wait a few days that will all have changed. :lol:

I hear she's on a European road trip with Melissa Percy. Whether that actually means they're back together is anyone's guess

:previous: :flowers: Me too, but I'm not holding my breath for him to be the next Czar of Russia.

I don't know if anyone in his/her right mind would take that particular throne, knowing the fate of the last Tsar of that empire. Plus, this would involve Harry converting to Eastern Orthodox faith, learning the language, and heaven knows what else. I like the idea of a monarchy in Russia, but I don't think the time is right. Harry is good where he is. No need to settle him with another crown.

That being said, I still wonder what that particular Russian monarchist was smoking when he came up with the idea.

I don't know if anyone in his/her right mind would take that particular throne, knowing the fate of the last Tsar of that empire. Plus, this would involve Harry converting to Eastern Orthodox faith, learning the language, and heaven knows what else. I like the idea of a monarchy in Russia, but I don't think the time is right. Harry is good where he is. No need to settle him with another crown.

That being said, I still wonder what that particular Russian monarchist was smoking when he came up with the idea.

It was some government official, too - I read it and thought "but your government was the one that killed them off in the first place". I think there are closer decendents of the last czar's family to take up the throne if they really want that - but I wouldn't want to be the Czar of Russia or the King of France - it didn't end well for the last ones.

If Pippa and Harry got together (sorry I gotta see pics) it might be cause they enjoy each other's company. Nothing more nothing less.

If Pippa and Harry got together (sorry I gotta see pics) it might be cause they enjoy each other's company. Nothing more nothing less.

without more to go on ... I agree with Zonk. This is probably just friends playing catch up with what's been going on recently in their lives. now that they are part of one big family (more or less). it seems normal to me.

More info and pics of Harry's engagement at the Royal Hospital Chelesa but of course, the headline is a bit off.
-----------------

Blushing Prince Harry was put on the spot over his intentions to on-off girlfriend Chelsy Davy today.
The 26-year-old royal was attending the annual Founder’s Day parade at London’s Royal Hospital – home to the world famous Chelsea Pensioners - when he was caught out by cheeky former soldier William Titchmarsh, 85.

Read more: Prince Harry blushes as Chelsea pensioner asks him when he's getting married | Mail Online

He also gave a short but moving speech, describing his pride and nerves as a Junior Captain in the Army Air Corps at being in front of an audience with ‘so many years of extraordinary military service’.

‘It is an honour and a thrill to stand in these surroundings. The Royal Hospital – this world famous place – represents
all that is great about our Country: beauty, traditional – and the wisdom that does with that – selflessness and duty,’ he said.

And he couldn’t resist getting in a dig at his RAF Search and Rescue pilot brother – it is something of a dare between the pair to make a joke at each other’s expense when making public speeches.

‘I find it terrifying that your drill is so much better than my brother's, but it doesn’t surprise me,’ he quipped.

Read more: Prince Harry blushes as Chelsea pensioner asks him when he's getting married | Mail Online
I love that he asked to do this particular parade and that he couldn't resist a dig at his big brother. I saw it on TV and I just cracked up at the reaction of the audience.

Last edited:
Thanks for the excellent pictures of Harry and the Chelsea Pensioners (amongst whom are now females!)

All power to his elbow !!

Why should he be deprived of a decent job ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom