Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 18: August 2018 - August 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Very interesting article. Good for her.

Yes i totally agree with you. A very interesting article. I think that being somewhat protected by her social position, she can write about these matters in a more safe situation than any other repórter. And it's a good thing that she does write about these problems. It's a way of helping others, in a diferente way of P. Caroline, but in a very effective way too. Bravo for her!!! :flowers:

Beatrice is very articulate and intelligent, not to mention courageous.

Pierre chose very well indeed.?

Beatrice has started modelling again and was seen during a photo shooting for the Italian Italian jewelry and watch company Buccellati in Rome on February 18. According to the Italian press Beatrice has become the new brand ambassador for the company:

** tt.se gallery **

Last edited:
Pierre Casiraghi has bought a castle in the South of France.
https://www.bunte.de/royals/fuerste...lines-sohn-kaufte-ein-schloss-frankreich.html
(Sorry, only in German!)

It is the castle of the Counts of Beauregard situated 90 kilometres west from Monaco. The owner, the Count of Beauregard is in financial difficulties and had to sell.

Pierre is the great-great-great-grandson of a Countess of Beauregard, so, somehow the castle stays in the family...

Pierre Casiraghi has bought a castle in the South of France.
https://www.bunte.de/royals/fuerste...lines-sohn-kaufte-ein-schloss-frankreich.html
(Sorry, only in German!)

It is the castle of the Counts of Beauregard situated 90 kilometres west from Monaco. The owner, the Count of Beauregard is in financial difficulties and had to sell.

Pierre is the great-great-great-grandson of a Countess of Beauregard, so, somehow the castle stays in the family...

Is there any pic of this castle?

:previous: Sounds like a good investment for Pierre, especially as the castle will stay among the owners descendants.;)

Having a chateau in the south of France is my mother's retirement dream - she's very jealous! :D It sounds like a great investment and it'll be interesting to see if Pierre and Beatrice keep the chateau as a family home or also run it as a business venue like many owners of chateaux do.

What is the connection between Piere and this family?

There seems a few chateaus by this name.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I love this purchase from Pierre. I also dream of having my castle or palace.

Beautiful and looks very private for Pierre and Donna Beatrice and family.

Oh thank you, Somebody!
Is the price known or estimated?

4 years ago, it was on sale for 4 millions but was not sold until now so the price must be lower.

Last edited:
Looks isolated in the aerial, wonder if a helicopter can land there.

Credit to beatrice, its a great thing to do and without calling attention to herself.

Back
Top Bottom