Pavlos and Marie-Chantal current events 3: June-October 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, thank you Iceflower for the great pictures.

MC looks a little shiny,probably because she's too warm.Everyone pictured looks well-dressed and groomed.I agree that Jaime isn't classically handsome but he does look well put-together.He and Elena seem to be quite happy.

Marie Chantal and Prince Pavlos Serpentine Gallery Summer Party, Hyde Park, London, Britain - 11 Jul 2006 (from press contrast photo)

She is really really elegant and she has an enormous taste for fashion combining that she has a lot of money to spend on clothes of course she is the best all the time!

Unhappy chantal

she looks like very bad face,..

Looks like another celebrities... not royals.

magnik said:
Looks like another celebrities... not royals.
Yes, I must say I agree. Lately, I have been looking at old photos of past royals and I'm very interested in reading about past royals, especially Queen Victoria. The present bores me. Everyone looks like Paris Hilton, even my favorite Marie Chantal in this picture. Beautiful legs, but come on honey, ever hear of "less is more." :cool:

I agree that the dress is a bit short but at least she compensates with a modest top so she maintains class and dignity. I can't stand the nearly naked looks adopted by so many celebrities.

I think that her dress is very tasteful. She has very lovely legs and with the rest of her being completely covered, a dress hitting 3 inches above the knees is still very conservative. . .just my opinion. LOVE the shoes too.

Agreed, the dress IMO is very tasteful and rather conservative.
Elegant is the word and MC has the figure and pois to carry it off very nicely

Both she and Pavlos make a very good looking couple and still very much in love!

The dress isn't as short as celebrities would wear it;she is very conservative in her tastes.I wouldn't ever compare her to that air-head,Paris Hilton,who's choices,not just fashion, but life-related,are not always very well thought out.

I think the dress is a good length for a woman over 35 and four kids. Maybe, MC wear the dress to show off her figure and to impress her spouse.
It appears royals are wearing shorter dresses and more pant suits (examples, Letizia in white pants suits on visits and Maria Teresa in dress at the knees).

M.c.

Bella said:
Thanks, as always, Iceflower. Pavlos looks great. What a handsome man. There's still something about MC that doesn't look quite right. I don't know if it's the tan (spray on?) or the make-up (she looks really shiny and greasy). Her dress is really nice. I have one almost just like it (though mine didn't cost the thousands I'm sure she spent on hers) and it's really comfortable, esp. in warm weather.
Marie Chantal always looks the same, I'm talking about Her make up and hair looks like She always put the same things on Her face, I think She will look better whit more color but She is pretty any way.:)

I have noticed that the very rich and "old monied "do not use much make up,just enough to enhance the features.Too much makeup is considered vulgar.Marie Chantal is said to be wearing "real makep" if you look closley,but it's natural and enhances her already good looks.

I found one more pic from the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party - hope you like it :)

20zadqd.jpg

(HELLO)

Very nice picture, thank You. But unfortunately, knees are seldom the most beautiful body-parts.

Wonderful picture, Iceflower. However, I think MC's dress would have looked a little better if it were a bit longer, maybe to the knee or just below. I guess I'm just an old prude.

Pavlos looks uncomfortable and the dress is very unflattering for Marie-Chantal. I'm a fan of hers, but I'm hating this look.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Is that part of her dress or is that her slip showing (thats hanging below the bottom of her dress)? They also look kind of uncomfortable....or their smiles are forced.

iceflower said:
I found one more pic from the Serpentine Gallery Summer Party - hope you like it :)

(HELLO)

Aphrodite26 said:
Pavlos looks pale and rumpled. . ..
I totally agree. Pavlos hasn't looked good lately. I hope there's nothing serious going in the family.

Lucidu, once again thanks for your marvellous scans.. It's lovely to see the family out again and this time it's Eurodisney.. How wonderful!
Odysseus looks really grown by now, and what two adorable boys Konstantinos & Achilleas are. Olympia is not far behind, she is growing up fast, almost as tall as her mother..

Thank you so much for the pictures Lucidu. The family looks great and so, so happy. Is it my imagination or does Achilleas look like Constantine? Also, MC looks better. I'm hoping I don't see her with another "Paris Hilton" look. (Shudder, shudder.) I love the picture of Olympia and her father.

Great pictures, Lucidu! They look like they're all having alot of fun. The kids are getting so big. Is it just the way the picture was taken or does MC look pregnant in picture 6? MO is quite the young lady now. Are those braces on her teeth? Finally . . . she'll look so much better.

Bella said:
Great pictures, Lucidu! They look like they're all having alot of fun. The kids are getting so big. Is it just the way the picture was taken or does MC look pregnant in picture 6? MO is quite the young lady now. Are those braces on her teeth? Finally . . . she'll look so much better.

Yes, MO have braces on her teeth. I think MC is pregnant because she look pregnant and tired.

Lady Jennifer said:
Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Is that part of her dress or is that her slip showing (thats hanging below the bottom of her dress)?
I think it's part of the dress, perhaps the underdress/bodysheath that some dresses come with nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom