Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Louis and Marie a lot. But I wish they would please stop including their child on social media if they don't want people to see her. I totally understand the anxieties of famous people who want to guard their childrens privacy/identities.

So why not just leave them out altogether instead of the ridiculous "hidden face photos"??🙄

Louis is always looking so awkward in pics with Marie. He has this crooked, weird smile.👀

It seems that little Victoire's christening was celebrated today, September 7. Camille shared some photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
A happy day for Victorie

Louis is always looking so awkward in pics with Marie. He has this crooked, weird smile.👀
I noticed he might be the only one in that famously photogenic family that doesn't know how to pose or be ready for the picture.
They look so happy with their growing family.

A happy day for Victorie
Nice to hear that they are so happy, but I must admit that those pictures with just the back or the arms are not interesting to me. The parents want to protect their baby, because of personality rights or are they afraid that the baby is in danger if they show the full picture? Better not to post anything at all, JMO. Other nobles don't show pictures of their children at all, which I accept and can understand. But pics of body parts or from behind, I really don't want to see.

It seems that little Victoire's christening was celebrated today, September 7. Camille shared some photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Given that she is almost 1 1/2 years, I wonder why they didn't wait even a little longer until her sister is born so they could have a double christening.

N.B. My initial wonder was why Camille Gottlieb was attending the christening of Victoire Bagory :flowers:

Last edited:
My initial reaction was why did they wait until Victiore can talk back and run away from the priest? That’s very unusual for Catholics…

That is quite a nice crowd they had attending little Victoire's christening. Glad that we got to see her full figure and not just her hands like in the first set of pics. The flower over the face is cute and understandable in this day and age, unfortunately. I think she must be a pretty child so will look forward to see her face when she's older.

Nice to hear that they are so happy, but I must admit that those pictures with just the back or the arms are not interesting to me. The parents want to protect their baby, because of personality rights or are they afraid that the baby is in danger if they show the full picture? Better not to post anything at all, JMO. Other nobles don't show pictures of their children at all, which I accept and can understand. But pics of body parts or from behind, I really don't want to see.
I’m with you. I don’t see the point of pictures of body parts. Either show a picture or don’t! Pointless!

Who are the godparents of Victoire?
I think Camille and Louis' half-brother Michael are her godparents.

I first guessed so because of the group photo Marie had shared - Victorie with her parents and Camille and Michael left and right. And in addition to that French magazine Point de Vue released an article about the baptism yesterday, mentioning these two as godmother and godfather. The magazine also contacted Marie and shared a quote: "It was a magnificent day," Marie told them, "It was both joyful and very festive". So she most likely also confirmed the names of the godparents.

Is Marie an only child of her parents? Anyone knows?
She has two brothers: Bertrand and Thibaut Chevallier.

Thibaut was a best man at Marie and Louis' wedding and Bertrand has led his sister to the altar, as Marie's father had already died in 2016.

So maybe one of them will become a godfather for her younger daughter.
And godmother probably will be Pauline ;)

And for eventual third child - second Marie's brother and Linoue Ducruet (younger half-sister of Louis).

Back
Top Bottom