King Frederik X, Current Events Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice that we got photos busy day for Frederik.
More on the visit from King Letsie

Frederik also held public audiences today
In addition to meeting with the King of Lesotho in Monday, King Frederik also held public audience. Here are photos of some the individuals that attended.

Always nice to get some pics and info from the guests to the audiences.

Today, HM the King receives ambassadors from Brazil, Cyprus and Estonia in a farewell audience.

Always nice to get some pics and info from the guests to the audiences.

Today, HM the King receives ambassadors from Brazil, Cyprus and Estonia in a farewell audience.
Hope we get some photos. The King has been quite busy leading up to their 8 day visit to Greenland.

King Frederik attended the Parade at the Royal Life Guards and presented the "King's Watch" in Copenhagen this morning, June 27:

** tt.se gallery **

Afterwards he attended the opening of an exhibition about his commitment to the Danish defense:

At least he is not wearing a tele-tubby outfit...
But what do you think of his full dress army uniform?

We do miss the teletubby outfit from Margrethe, but Frederik in uniform no complaints here.
The army uniform is nice, I do wonder how it would look if the pants were the same green as the jacket.

More from the event, hot day

And from the exhibit.

Last edited:
We do miss the teletubby outfit from Margrethe, but Frederik in uniform no complaints here.
The army uniform is nice, I do wonder how it would look if the pants were the same green as the jacket.

More from the event, hot day

And from the exhibit.
Oh the teletubby outfit...almost as infamous as the shower curtain raincoat! No one can ever say that QMII never brought flair/pizazz to an event (and still does)..lol. Frederik in any uniform is fine by me.

Here is some more information on the new exhibit regarding Frederik's decades long military career. Looks great with the old photos and uniform. And I must say, the photo of him in his flight gear is not bad at all and the free fall one as well.

Great photos all around. Lovely surprise engagement!

A wonderful exhibit. He look so young when he started his military career..
(..)
I love how in the photo with the painting in the back he is crossing his arms the same way. That is a nice painting btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
The ambitions of the DK politicians is to ensure that DK, while not leading the AI revolution, then certainly is up there near the front of the field.
I think that's taxpayer money well spend.

And King Frederik who has been involved in technical development for years is a natural to attend such events.

Back
Top Bottom