James and Julia Ogilvy and Family News 1: December 2003-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Flora and Timothy Vesterberg attended the private view for "FRAGILE BEAUTY: Photographs from the Sir Elton John and David Furnish Collection" at V&A South Kensington on May 15:

** Pic **

Flora and Timothy Vesterberg attended Vanity Fair and The Newt in Somerset's celebration of The RHS Chelsea Flower Show on May 21:

** Pic **

Alexander Charles Ogilvy , Flora and Timothy Vesterberg attended the Cartier Queen's Cup Polo at Guards Polo Club in Egham today, June 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Flora and Timothy Vesterberg attended the V&A Summer Party 2024, celebrating the upcoming "Naomi: In Fashion" exhibition, and supported by BOSS in London yesterday, June 19:

** Pic **

That's quite a change from graduating in Computer Science and Economics and a subsequent job in a tech firm in the States to returning to the UK to start Sandhurst at the age of 28 - with the intention to join the military I suppose.

Accordin to the ollowing Instagram account, Alexander Ogilvy has a girlfriend/partner - her name is Margaret Monypenny:

Accordin to the ollowing Instagram account, Alexander Ogilvy has a girlfriend/partner - her name is Margaret Monypenny:
I think that Instagram account is mistaken. I did find a Margaret Monypenny who was the partner of an Alexander Ogilvy, son of a James Ogilvy, but this Alexander was born before 1548!

Alexander Ogilvy seems to keep a low profile and out of the media spotlight.

Alexander Ogilvy seems to keep a low profile and out of the media spotlight.
He has an Instagram account (I didn't try to check if private or not) and he appears sometime on photos which his sister puts on hers one.

Very very private is, IMHO, his cousin Christian Mowatt - we don't even know how does he look like.

Back
Top Bottom