Infanta Leonor's First Birthday: October 31, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a darling baby and the parents look great! I would have liked a
pic of her digging into her cake like Prince Christian!
Wittykitty:flowers:

There is no news, only that has been a private party and in family. :flowers:

The press like always has harassed to the family, the Infanta Elena gathering to Victoria of the college, to Paloma Rocasolano gathering Carla, and to the grandfather Francisco walking along the street ... :wacko:

I didn't know there was a party! =)
Anybody knows if there is like a special tonight on TVE??

I would like that those who mention prince cristian just go in his forum, this is Leonor Forum, and we are celebrating her first bithday, those who said that she isn't too much beautiful, need glasses, she is a doll, and has that beautiful sparks and intense blue eyes like her father and her grandma "the Queen", so, I don't know you, but She is stunning, those who try to critizied her are envidious of that gorgeous little girl.

As all fans of this little Infanta, we can to think that her first birthday will be a good one.

I have to confess that I appreciate very much the whay of the Princes of Asturias to celebrate this birthday, one official pic as Infanta ( very important; it's the fiest time that an official portrait is doing!) and two pics very relaxed. No pseudo shots around a chocolate cake, it's very understable because none of baby of one year knows the meaning of the candle to swich off.

When you can to imagine the intellectual landscape of the Princes, they didn't play at this game. They are totally right.

Sorry, I didn't say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
God bless you. Little Infantita.

Feliz Cumpleaños S.A.R. Doña Leonor

Happy Birthday, Doña Leonor! We are really happy after a year with you! :wub:

Yesterday, I was watching a show in International Spanish Television, and they stopped right at midnight to play the "Hapy birthday"....Really, really moving! How sad we are in a republican country and couldn't have such a little sweet princess to celebrate!:flowers:

Vanesa.

Happy birthday little Leonor!!!!

she's soo beutiful!! thanks for posting those!

I can't believe another year has gone by already. She really does look so different from a few months ago. So cute! I think she will have Letizia's pretty eyes with Felipe's eye color, but her face mostly resembles Felipe imo.
Well, happy 1st birthday to her! :flowers:

Happy Birthday little Princess!!! She did change from the pictures we saw this past summer.. but she is still adorable.. her piercing blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and the little bow clip on her hair.. what a cutie pie!!

:flowers:¡Feliz cumpleaños reinita!:flowers:

It seems like yesterday when I was sitting at my computer waiting the birth anouncement. Next thing we know many years will have passed and she will be having a child of her own.

Last edited:
juliana said:
I agree- she looks so intelligent and calm -appropriate for a future queen:). Let's keep our fingers crossed that her future sibling is a girl also and the male primogeniture law changed.

Happy birthday Leonor - you are lovely and your family will no doubt be proud of you.

It's soooo funny- I was just thinking that. Of course, I wish most for a happy, health baby no matter the sex, but I really, really think that the parliment should move on this. The law should be changed for modern. I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that the Spanish royal family is in favor of this. To be honest, it should have been done before hand like in the case of Elizabeth of Belgium, Amalia of the Netherlands and Ingrid of Norway. To be honest, I think that Britian should do the same. It makes no sense not to...

Are there any birthday pictures? little ones running around and probably lillte Leonor taking a few steps.

dazzling said:
Are there any birthday pictures? little ones running around and probably lillte Leonor taking a few steps.

Dazzling,

The only pictures there are are the official ones they released on the 30th. They had a private family party for her yesterday. No pictures are being released as far as we know.

Ennyllorac said:
Dazzling,

The only pictures there are are the official ones they released on the 30th. They had a private family party for her yesterday. No pictures are being released as far as we know.

Thanks Ennyllorac, Itll be nice to see some non official pictures, but than i do respect that fact tha they'd like to keep it private. :flowers:

I had liked to see them yesterday in the celebration all family but they also she must right to enjoy in private like other families.

It's true that we are a little bite desapointed because e don't have more pics of the Infantita. But as the tabloid aren't very fair with the Princes and mainly with the little baby girl, it's very understable that the Princes had decided to give some pics and no more. The else remain totally private, it's their right ( and fact they don't have many regarding their private life, aren't ?)

i like the fact that leonor and letizia's outfits are very similar in color wise:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom